The Pressure (The Prequel of the Bellabration.)

Fearless Nikki's POV

"Today is September 14th 2015, 295 days as the Divas Champion, The day that I tied up with AJ Lee's record of 295 days.   

What can I say about this? From the
moment that I had to put up with 5 on 1, 3 on 1, 2 on 1 handicap matches to being the Divas Champion in one year. 

To be honest with you, It is more than a reign, It is my quest of becoming the Longest Reigning Divas Champion in WWE history, I want this so badly because I want to make history like all the divas in the past like Trish Stratus, Lita, and even Alundra Blayze, the present and the future like Sasha Banks and the NXT Women's Champion Bayley.

Yes, Brie helped me in all my title defences like she kissed AJ at Survivor Series or she dressed like me at Money in the Bank, That's because we have a very special bond, Yes, I helped the Principal Owner of the WWE, Stephanie Mcmahon to beat my sister at Summerslam last year and Yes, I hurt her and made her my Bella Assistant for 30 Days, but when I told my secret to Brie about not getting her to be fired again, I just didn't want to upset her again after 3 months of hell but she forgives me for this and throughout all the years, Us Twins stick together as one and on 18th June 2015 on Smackdown, Alicia Fox joins us and we have created one of the dominant and Fearless teams in WWE, Team Bella.

I'm so proud of how it happened to me because since Survivor Series, ever since I won the Divas title, I felt so proud of myself because to me, It's not a fashion accessory or a belt that's good for showing it off, It's more than that, It's a passion of mine ever since.

I thank everyone who has been there for me since the very beginning, like my coaches, my Papov, my brother in law, Daniel Bryan, my boyfriend, John Cena and my family including Mama Bella, my brother, JJ and let's not forget the Bella Army Alicia Fox and my loving sister, Brie for joining me for the amazing ride that we've never forget. I pray to God that no matter what happens in life, I'll always be Fearless."

Welcome to my story, I hope that monologue can make you cry and make you happy at the same time but this is what I want to do for Nikki because from the beginning, She was on a 4 on 1 handicap match and I was so upset and now she's the Longest Reigning Divas Champion, It's special to me because The Bellas and Stephanie Mcmahon made me interested in the WWE and that says a lot. I hope you enjoy my story.