The Lost is always found

(sorry been busy with high school crap)

"This is not your property Alois! This is my sister!" Ciel was furious. Ayame still stunned and shocked unable to speak, she continued to stand there. "Claude! GRAB HER! Ciel she is mine, i found her so i keep her." He laughed as Claude carried Ayame into the other room. Ciel balled his fists in anger. They were so tight he began to bleed. With Ciel full of anger and hatred he screamed out to Sebastian, "What are you standing there for! Go find her and take her home!! This is an order!"Sebastian gasped lightly never seeing Ciel with so much emotion. But as always he said, "Yes, my lord." Seconds later he disappeared, searching for Ciel's little sister. 

-With Alois, Claude and Ayame-  Alois furious he slapped Ayame, she fell to the floor and slowly got up to her knees. Alois being merciless he kicked her in the stomach multiple times and punched her. "They... wont take... away my... play toy!" Ayame cried out in pain feeling one her ribs break she coughed the breathe in her lungs kicked out of her. Alois walked away moments later, catching his breathe he scowled at her in disgust. When he caught his breathe he dragged her to her cage and locked it. When he left the room he turned off the lights so again she was alone in the dark.