Ch.1

You were done arguing with your parents because you wanted to go to a Middle School Dance.{sorry if your not in middle school}Because you wanted to go really bad with your friends and to see you crush Giovanni.You heard from your friends and people from school that you were going to be asked out with your crush aka Giovanni.BTW you are 13 or 14.Ok Continue.

[Your POV]
--------------

"Mom?!Dad?! Why can't I go!?"you said."Because, there are gonna be boys there and you know where that lead's to." Your Dad and Mom said."No,I don't I don't even know what y'all are talking about!?"you yelled."Can I please please please please go to the dance??"you asked."NO!NO!AND NO!THE ANSWER IS NO!"your mom yelled"Can I pl-?"you said not finishing your sentence your dad interrupted"NO! Go to your room already I'm already tired of you!" Your dad yelled at you.

"Fine!Sometimes I wish you were dead!"You yelled so angry without even thinking.After the argument with your parents you texted your friend you can't go and texted to your friend for 1 hour and your friend had to go. The conversation has ended and had nothing to do.You got so bored and went on your computer and started to play Legend Of Zelda and after for awhile and it started to glitch then you powered it off.

"Stupid Game always glitches."*sigh*
"Why does life have to be so horrible."

You whispered to yourself . You started to fall asleep on the bed.You felt someone touch your mouth while you where sleeping.You got scared and rolled off your bed.It was your cat (c/n).

"(C/N)!What are you doing you scared me!?"

"Meow!?"

"Are you hungry (C/N)?"

"Meow Meow!!"

"Awe....nobody feed you today?"

"Meow!"

"Come on lets go to the kitchen."

"Meow?!"

You went to the kitchen it was so dark you didn't see anything . Adjusting to the darkness you seen 2 figures on the floor.You got so scared that the only people in your house. Is you ,your mom,your dad and your cat.
You ran to the light switch and turned it on.You seen your parents on the floor dead.

"Mom,Dad"

(I'm sorry that was short I will try to make the next story longer)