Chapter 12

"Damn what's up with you?" Calum scoffed.

"Your a dick" I snapped and he looked at me confused.

"What the hell did I do?!?" He said and I crossed my arms "Calum that was a real dick move last night" Michael agreed an Calum still just sat there in confusion.

"Winter I need to talk to you" he said and He started walking upstairs.

We went in the guest room Luke and I had slept in and he shut the door "what is going on" he said throwing his hands out to his sides.

"What you did with Brooke last night!" I said getting louder and he looked shocked but still confused "what the hell are you talking about".

"You were practically eating each other's throats out!!" I yelled and his jaw dropped.

"I don't remember that" he whispered to himself.

"Are you serious ur that stupid to get so drunk u can't remember anything".

"I'm sorry" he said staring at me "I'm
Not the one u should be apologizing to" I spat.

His eyebrow lifted.

"Jane fucking saw it idiot!" I stated and he hurried up and swung the door open and ran as fast as he could down stairs.

I go down and see Jane know where in sight and Calum has his head in his hands.

"How can I be so stupid!" He raged.

"I'm going to find her" he said running out the door and slammed it behind him and I looked out the window and it was storming.

"What do ya say no parties for awhile" I said and Michael laughed.

"I agree" he said and I looked at Luke who was still wrapped in a blanket which was also around is head and he sat there and glared a whole through me.

"You look like you want to kill me" I slowly backed away.

His face remained the same and he stared.

"You made me get up and I feel like shit" he said low.

"Where did Jane, Delilah an Nirvana go?" I questioned.

"Jane stormed out and Delilah and Nirvana had to go" Ashton said.

Loud rumbles of thunder kept booming and Luke glared and Ashton was on his phone, Michael and I looked at those two.

"Anyone up for a movie" Michael asked and I ran into the living a mad jumped on the couch and Michael did the same and Ashton slowly walked.

"Come on Lucas!" I yelled an he came in, waddling slowly because of how tight the blanket was wrapped around.

Luke waddled over to the tv and was putting on a movie, then he pressed play and waddled over to me but fell back on to me, laying on my lap.

He moved around putting his head on the armrest and laying on me I placed my arm on him and he stared at the screen and he started smiling like a kid.

I look up at the screen to see Mr. Poppers penguins.

"Really Luke penguins" Michael laughed and Luke moved his head into the armrest.
**

2hours later

Luke was sleeping but his head was on my lap now and Ashton was passed out cuddling a pillow an Michael was starting to drift off.

Nemo was now playing when I heard a door fling open and Calum came into the living room shivering and his eyes were bloodshot an his body was soaked