Chapter 12

I pulled into my parking spot and jumped out of my car to find that Will was already walking towards me. He met me with a kiss to the lips and I giggled. It felt good that we were officially dating. Will entwined our hands and led us over to his friends. Oh no, his friends hate me.

"Look who we have here," a huge buff guy said to me. He was the main one that always taunted me. He's on the football team and the biggest jerk of them all.

"Hey, just back off," Will said halfheartedly to him, thinking he would just lay off.

"What, are you dating this freak? I never knew you were a nerd too."

"Dude, don't say that about her," Will growled with an edge in his voice.

"Gonna try to beat me up over your nerd girlfriend? Don't think that because you're a warrior that means we like you. You're still the ugly, girl who ran away because you couldn't stand being the nerd."

"That's enough!" Will roared and went to get up in his face. I grabbed his arm and held him back.

"Will, it's fine," I said.

"No Piper, it's not fine! He doesn't need to treat you like that."

"Will," I said and pulled him to face me. We locked eyes and I gave him a sad smile, "It's fine. I'm just going to go find my friends."

"Piper-"

"I'll see you later," I said and walked away. I heard the buff guy laughing and I knew it had to be at me. I felt the tears prick the corner of my eyes and I hastily wiped them away. Then I heard a crunch followed my a thud. I spun around to find the buff guy knocked out on the ground with Zach standing over him. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were black. He looked at me and started walking over.

Don't do this Zach. I said through our mate bond but he just ignored it. He got up right in front of me and started fanning my face with his hands. He wiped away a tear that I hadn't know had fallen.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"I'm fine, go back to your friends."

"I don't care about them, I care about you," he said and I knew what he was about to do before he did it. I saw the wheels turning in his head.

"Don't do this, not here," I rushed out but I was too late. He grabbed both sides of my face and placed his lips upon mine. I wanted to fight him so badly. I was just too hurt and needed my mate to make me feel better. I started to kiss him back but then my eyes snapped open. I shoved him away and took a few step back.

"What the hell Piper?"

"Don't do that again Zach. I'm being serious. Someone could have seen that." He looked behind him to find that everyone was staring. I knew they didn't see us kiss though because Zach blocked me from them. All they saw was that I was standing in front of him.

"Let them see it! I could care less if anyone saw!" He said and caught my wrist as I was walking away to go to Will. He pulled me to him and roughly kissed me. I shoved him back and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy?! Zach, this needs to stop! I don't know what your intentions are and I don't think I want to know. You had your chance once when you decided to toy with my emotions. Guess what? You don't get a second chance so leave me alone," I said and shoveled past him. I looked for Will but he wasn't standing in his group of friends. I glanced around and he was no where to be found. My wolf was letting out whimpers.

I saw the back of his head and I jogged to catch up with him. Why did he just leave me?

"Will?" I called when I was right behind him. Instead of turning around and smiling at me, he kept walking like he heard nothing. I grabbed his arm and spun him around to face me.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" He asked and I was shocked.

"What? No, of course not."

"Why did you kiss Zach? The first day we are actually together and you kissed another guy? I can't believe you would do that. I thought you might actually be a little different then some girls. I guess you're not. You're just a girl blinded by the Alpha's power, hoping one day that he'll pick you to be the Luna, aren't you?"

"No! That's not me at all! I could care less about the Alpha and his power! I like you."

"No you don't. You want Zach just like every other girl. You want to be the Luna so you can also have power. I know girls like you. You are just like every girl in the pack. I can't believe I really started to like you."

"It's nothing like that! Please Will!" I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Save your tears for someone who cares," he said then left me standing there. Did he seriously just do that?

"I'm sorry-" I cut Zach off and whirled around.

"I hate you. I hate you so much!" I yelled at him. He stood there, stunned. "You always mess everything up for me! Do you not want me to be happy? Is that your life's wish? To make my life a living hell?! Just get out of my life."

"You don't mean that. I care about you and I want to see you happy. I want to see you happy with me."

"Are you that selfish? You want me to sacrifice my own happiness just so you can be happy? I'll tell you one thing, I'll never be happy with you. You've hurt me too many times for me to ever even think about liking you. I want you out of my life."

"Don't do this to me. Piper, I'm begging you not to do this to me."

"Too late. Just give me one thing Zach. Never talk to me again."

"I'll always give you what you want," he whispered and his voice cracked. There were unshed tears in his eyes and he shook his head. He looked at me one last time then walked away. I left my heart breaking all over again. Even though I told him to get out of my life, it was like the first time. I slid down the lockers and put my head in my knees. Today, I lost two men I care about very deeply. What was left of my heart just shattered and I don't know how I'd get past this one. Everything was getting stripped away from me. I felt weak for the first time in a long time. I felt like I used to feel when I would always get made fun of.

I feel like the nerd I'm supposed to be. I'm the outsider and it should stay this way. Fate made the worst choice in pairing me up with Zach. Someone like me doesn't belong with someone like him. We're from two totally different worlds and when we met, our personalitites clashed into something worse than what I thought possible. Just because of him, I doubt I'll ever find happiness. Too much has broken me down and I don't think I can get up from this one.

Sorry this one isn't anything like the others. Her life was getting just a little too perfect. Can't have that happening, now can we? Anyways, I hope y'all still liked it! And sorry if there's any errors in my typing. I'll probably go over it in the next few days and correct it. Thanks for fanning or voting!

xxx

Christina