Chapter 1 : HeY lIlMaMma

Your name is (F/N) (L/N) and you are bored out of your brains right now. You don't really have that many friends to hang out with and you to lazy to look for something better to do ,so you just siting in your room on your bed doing absolutely nothing......and~  you end up zoning out as usual.
//Gamzee get in the story already//

!!Ding!!Dong!!

You crash into the floor as you snap back to reality by the sound of your door bell being rung.

!!Ding!!Dong!!

You finally get up moving your (H/C) out of your face and get off your ass to answer the door.
When you open it you are surprised to see a tall guy with thick poofy black hair and..wow! He has horns too!
He notices you staring and finally speaks. "Hey lil'mama, can I all up and come in. The sun is killin me out here."
You notice he was standing in the little spot of shade in front of your door and you deside to let him in. Closing the door behind yourself, you get go sit on the coach. You pat the spot be you on the coach. He sits next to you making himself comfortable beside you.           
"Thanks lil'mama your a motherfuckin life saver."
He takes off the hoodie he was wearing revealing a black t-shirt with a purple capricorn symbol and damn, even though of his skinner frame he's fuck'in packing some muscles. Plus, you kinda like his face pain, you kinda start to stare, but you didn't give anuff fucks to notice.
He doesn't really notice (yet) when her starts talking.
"My name is Gamzee Makara, so do you motherfucking have a name?"
He notices you staring at his horns and let's out a low chuckle.
"Hehe, hey lil'mama. Anyone home?"
You snap back to reality as he gets your attention. "Oh yah, sup I'm (F/N). Umm-, if you done mind me asking what are you? I mean you look cool and all but there ain't no fucking way you human." You poke his shoulder raising an eyebrow.
"Heheh I guess nothing gets by you lil'mama. Well I'm a motherfucking troll; I'm not from around here." You nod still not convinced that he just hear to chat. "-and I'm kinda stuck here for a while and I need a place to motherfuckin stay for a little whil-"
He was cut off by you fingers on his lips. " Say no more... I got you bro." I couldn't help bet chuckle a bit when his expression goes from surprised to happy as he pulled you into a tight hug. A bit to tight and by a bit I mean WAY TO FUCKING TIGHT! I manage to squeak out "g-gam...zee to... tight" thank gog he released you. "Sorry lil'mama I was just all up and happy about you letting me motherfuckin stay with you.". I catch my breath and give him a small hug "It's fine."

((Time skip brought to you by a fabulous dancing strider in a bikini and BTW the rest is in third person point of view))

Okay it's that wonderful, time again.... Motherfucking WARNING TIME. You know how it goes

Beware of one hella sweet lemon that may be in the next part. ;)