All - Giggly Ball of Punk

Start from the beginning

You grab his hand, and smile up at him. "So, is The Ashton Irwin going to let me into his bachelor pad or what?" You smirk as he laughs, and lets you inside.

"Hey Ashton, was that the pizza guy already?" Michael asked, but refused to look up from the television screen.

"You idiot! We JUST called the order in. How could they get here THAT fast?!" Calum laughed and smacked Michael upside the head.

"Would you both shut up? This is the behavior Ashton wants us to stop when Y/N gets he-" Luke mumbles, but stops when he looks up to see you standing there awkwardly by Ashton. The both of you are trying to hide your laughter, because the three boys are spread out across the living room clueless to your presence, and Michael is clad in just his boxers and a snapback.

"Hi!" You smile widely, and start to quietly giggle at the boys. Ashton soon joins you causing Michael and Calum to quickly turn around to see what was going on.

"ASHTON! YOU SAID SHE WOULDN'T BE HERE FOR ANOTHER HOUR! I'M NOT DECENT!" Michael shouts, and you and Ashton both lose it at that and bend over from laughing so hard. Michael turns red and grabs the nearest throw pillow to place over his lap.

"Oh, honey. I've seen the photos of you recording naked on Tumblr. Don't worry about it." You smile and walk over to him and pinch his cheek.

"I like her already!!" Luke laughed and patted Ashton on the back.

"I second that! Can we keep her?" Calum cackles only to receive a death glare from Michael who angrily storms out of the living room leaving the four of you to finish your fit of giggles. Ashton puts his hand on the small of your back and leads you further into the living room to sit on the couch.

"So, I'm guessing you're Calum?" You point at the tanned, dark haired boy who smiles brightly at your acknowledgment.

"Yep! And this giraffe over here is Lukey!" He laughs and tousles Luke's hair like he's a five year old. Luke gives Calum an annoyed glare, and scoots away, but quickly turns his attention back to you.

"I'm Luke. It's very nice to meet you, Y/N." He extends his hand for you to shake and smiles. "Ashton's told us so much about you, but I have to be honest I pictured you much differently."

You look at him with furrowed brows and your face contorts into a confused expression while you shake his hand. "What do you mean?"

Luke looks a little panicked when you ask, but Calum interjects before Luke can even answer you. "Blondie here just means that Ashton had you painted as this little bouncy ball of sunshine, and well, frankly you're obviously more punk rock than Michael." Calum laughs just as Michael enters the room.

"Hey! I am way more punk rock than her!" Michael fumed as he stomped over to the couch and flopped his body between yours and Ashton's. He looked at you like a predator would look at its prey, so you sat up straighter and stared him right back dead in the eye.

"Oi! She's not even backing down from Michael's glare!" Calum marveled and Luke and Ashton started to laugh. "Everyone usually runs away when he narrows his eyes like that!!"

You smirk to yourself on the inside, because there's no way you're going to let this 6 foot kitten intimidate you. You knew he was just trying to put on a front, because his punk rock quality was called into question. You study his emerald green eyes, and you can see he's starting to lose which only pushes you further into your competitive mindset. Suddenly he blinks and looks away laughing. The boys start to cheer and suddenly Ashton is lifting you up onto his shoulders and you can't help but laugh. "SHE BEAT HIM! NOBODY HAS EVER MADE MICHAEL GIVE UP WHEN HE'S GIVING HIS DEATH GLARE!" Ashton cheers as he gently sets you down.