Chapter 1: The Ball

~Your POV:~

I'm 16 years old and i just moved out of my old house.I had to pay a lot of blood for this house.I actually payed it in parts because 16 pints of blood taken away from you in one whole moment would kill a person.

'I need to buy food or ill starve' i thought as i looked around my new home.I still had boxes around since i still wasn't finished.

I walked up my oak wood stairs and went to my room.

My room was a nice (f/c) and a nice white bed up against the wall.A desk in the corner of the room with all the things i would need, a dresser to hold my clothes and my own personal bathroom.

The downstairs consisted of a regular sized kitchen,a living room,a restroom and a dining room.

It was a nice little house for one person

I walked towards my dresser and pulled out a (f/c) shirt and nice (2/f/c) jeans,put on some converse and did my hair in a (h/s).

I walked out of my house and started making my way to the local market.

I looked up at the clear blue sky

'It feels like nothing could ever go wrong' A smile smile crept up in my face

'When was the last time i smiled?'

"WHAT THE KING IS HOLDING A BALL!" Yelled a young woman walking close to me.

"Yes! he says there is no special reason but i don't believe that!" Yelled another young lady next to her

'Wow this must be a big deal'

"He announced everyone one is invited!" Yelled the young lady

"I need to get ready for tommorow night!"

And with that they scurried of some where.

'Maybe i should go i don't really have anything to do'

~Time Skip~

'Man, the store keeper sure did take a lot of blood out of me' (remember they take blood instead of money :3)

It was starting to sunset and i was making my way to my home

i started humming a random tune cuz why not

All of a sudden i see a shadow figure approaching me really fast.

'what is happening?'