He is crazy. That's what explains the nonsense coming out of his mouth.

"I understand what I did was crazy and stupid, but you listen to me, I REFUSE to become a prisoner to this house. Yeah it's fun here but I need to get out, I can't stay locked up in here for the next who knows how long until I give birth."

"We'll that's too bad huh cause you will abide by my rules. You are officially on house arrest. Try to leave if you want, your punishment will only get worse."

"Fuck you Mason! Fuck you to hell! Have fun sleeping in the spare room." And with that I got up to walk into MY bedroom when I heard the doorbell ring.

I started to go get it until Mason pushed me out of the way to beat me to it. Jerk.

The guy from the mall was here with his two friends and an unconscious Jared. Oh fuck yes! They caught the bastard! I love these bad ass people.

"Alpha, where do you want him?"

"Let's take him down to the basement."

I followed until Mason stopped abruptly and made me run into him.

"What?" I asked while running my belly.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I wanna see what's going on."

He turned me around and gave me a little push. "How about you go see YOUR room."

I looked over my shoulder and gave him my best death glare. "Bastard."

I stomp my way up the stairs just so Mason can hear how upset I am with him. I get to my room and the sight of our bedroom is crazy. The bed is broken at the headboard, there are splinters of wood everywhere which makes the bed look like a death trap. The dressers are all broken as well with the same fate as the bed. The floor length mirror is completely shattered and I can't help but think of the bad luck that will come Mason's way for the next 7 years.

There are clothes thrown everywhere. There is not an inch of floor that is not covered in rubbish or clothes. I am so not cleaning this up.

I walk around the house to see what other damage my ogre for a mate has done and after walking around inspecting our house, I find that his office looks just as bad as the bedroom. I walk in because I have never seen a more destructive scene apart from the bedroom. All of his books and papers are scattered around the entire room. There is glass everywhere. Me being the smart person that I am decided to march right in barefoot and I stepped in a huge chuck of glass.

At first it just felt like a little pinch but when I found a safe spot to sit and check my injury, that's when it started hurting like a bitch. "You stupid son of a bitch! Mason! Get your ass up here right now!"

Blood isn't my favorite thing in the world, especially my own. I tried to pull the glass out, but it was in there pretty good. I heard the ogre himself march up the stairs.

"What's with all the yelling? Are you-"He walks into the room and his eyes shift from the angered ones to a softer gentler look? "What happened babe? Are you okay?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do I look okay to you? I walked into this disaster you call an office and then I basically get stabbed to death. If you hated me that much why did you just say something instead of trying to murder me?"

He had this amused look on his face as he made his way towards me. It would have been cute if he wasn't trying to murder me and if I wasn't so pissed at him.

"Don't you think you are overeating just a bit?" He reached out for my foot but I slapped him in the chest.

"No I don't think that I am overreacting. I think you are the one who is overreacting. I leave the house for an hour tops and get myself into a wee bit of danger and you think it is okay to kill me as punishment. Great way to treat your fiancé, who by the way is not sleeping in that death zone you does not call a room, nor is she going to clean it. You are going to pay for someone to clean it and I get the master guest room. Got it?"