I

Stevie kept kissing me passionately, like there was no tomorrow. She grabbed my hair and pulled it back, having the same effect with my head. She looked at my neck with desire eyes and started kissing it all over while grinding over my body. She drove me crazy. She started t-

"Honey wake up! It's 7:00! Time to go to school." Helen yelled from downstairs.

"Agh! Not again!" Ally told herself.

"What?" Her mom asked confused.

"Nothing." Ally answered getting annoyed.

"Are you on your period again?" Her mother asked innocently.

"What? Mom! No!" Ally said while she got out of her bed.

"What is it then?"

"I just fell off the bed again." Ally sighed before she lied to her mom so she could leave her alone.

"Stop being silly and get to the shower."

Ally sighed once again and stared at her messy room before getting a shower. Her bed was obviously undone, her guitar had been her sleeping partner tonight. Ally always slept in the right side of the bed, and on the left she always took turns between her 5 guitars to sleep with her. Tonight was a white acoustic Marshall guitar; one of her favourites. The first thing you notice when you enter the room was the bed and the bookcases on top of it, which weren't full of books as one may think. They were full of music CDs. From the door, immediately at the left was her closet, and at the right another guitar hanging in the wall. Pass the closet you could see at the left the bathroom door and besides it her desktop, which she didn't used to study but to place things she would later get in their place but never did. On the left side of the bed was her night table, on top of it just drumsticks, a guitar pick and her cellphone.

Ally opened the window curtain so some light could get into her room. She squinted her eyes as the anormal amount of light got pass the glass window. It wasn't normal for light to be this bright when she wakes up on school days. Ally headed to her bathroom and locked the door as soon as she got in.

Ally sighed while looking at the empty sink with an empty look.

"This has to stop." She said to herself.

She continued to repeatedly telling herself she didn't had feelings for her best friend.

"Ally, you are not in love with her, you just like her...in a friendly way...that's why you feel so close to her. I like boys. I like my boyfriend. I like Danny. I like boys. I like boys."

She started bumping her hand against her head repeating those words.

"I like boys." She said before a bump. "I like boys" she said as she hitted herself once again...

She was about to hit herself one last time when she looked up in the mirror...just staring at herself. Something was missing. She could see that. But she couldn't tell what part of her was incomplete.

Ally finally got out from the shower. She got out to her room and started dressing herself. She went what was to her practically an uniform; ripped black jeans with a black low cut tank top. She alternated between combat boots and sneakers every day. Today was snickers' turn. When she was finally ready she went downstairs to eat the breakfast her mother just prepared her.

"Good morning sweetie." Helen said giving a kiss on the head to her daughter.

"'Morning mom." Ally answered.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure mom. What is it?" Ally asked not prepared at all for what came next.