"Keep it down!" I hiss.

"Okay, well, class time! See ya tomorrow! Have fun!" She walks of with a wink and a knowing smile. Victoria may not be a werewolf, but she can sure act as bitchy as one sometimes.

I get through my last class with nothing exciting happening and quickly exit the school, wanting to get home early.

I get home and go up to my room to "do homework". At least that's what I told my mom. When I got up there I headed to my walk in closet to look through my launderette. When the sexy beast came I wanted to be ready and suductive.

I was looking through my closet my my mom called for me down stairs.

"Vicky!"

"Yeah mom!?" I open the door and yell down.

"We have a very important pack meeting tonight, so go and get ready. Try to look nice too, please."

"Ugh but mom! I have plans!"

"What plans? Please tell me it isn't one of your fuck buddies." Yes, that's right. My mom said that. She is very blunt with just about everything. Especially sex.

"Um, maybe?"

"Well cancel, because this meeting is a have to go."

"Ugh! Fine." I stomp into my room and slam my bedroom door close. Before I get dressed I write a note and set it on my bed.

'Dear Mr. Sexy,
I'm sorry I couldn't make it for our fuck, I was really looking forward to it. But don't sweat, because we can defiantly reschedule, if that's okay with you? And maybe even more than once, if you know what I mean? Everyone needs a fuck buddie, and I think you would be a great one.
Love, Mrs. Sexy.'

'Damn, I'm amazing!' I think to myself.

I go by my closet and since mom said to pick out something nice, I pick out a shiny, black dress with only one strap and some black pumps.

My mom yells that it's time to go so I brush my hair real quick and head down stairs.

"Get it the car, we are going to be late!" My mom tells me.

I grab my phone by the door and rush to the car. It seems like something exciting is going to go down tonight.

My mom jumps in with two granola bars in her hand.

"Here is dinner, honey."

"Thanks." I rip it open and devour it. What? I'm hungry. I look at the clock and see that it is only 5:00. Yikes! I think mom said that it started at 5. Oh well, when do I care?

We get to the pack house and there is a large crowd gathered around the front porch where the alpha and his beta are standing.

My mother and I head into the middle of the crowd, trying to act as though we were there the whole time.

The Beta and Alpha stand up and face the crowd.

"Attention everyone!" The beta yells, and the entire crowd goes into complete silence.

"We have a very important announcement. The-" the beta was interrupted by a very loud moaning sound. The whole pack looks to the middle where the sound has come from.

In the middle is a girl and two boys, all looking to be around my age. I recognize the girl right away. Her name was Kelsey, and she was the pack slut. No doubt that the moan came from her. I then guessed that the two guys with her were her little play toys for the night.

I looked a little closer at what they were doing and saw the guys hands on her boobs and saw that she was giving them both hand jobs. Ugh, people like her disgust me! But it was kinda funny. I tried my bests to hold in my laughter but a little of it escaped.