XVI - Dinner & Porsches

"What the hell happened while I was gone?" Sandra questions "I was gone for one day and I miss something big apparently" She whines.

"Well..." I say.

"Oh come on Tori spit it out" She grips me by the shoulders.

"Okay okay chill out I'll tell you" I remove her hands "Basically...." I tell her the whole story from Evan showing up to Dominic flipping shit and hurting his hand.

"Holy shit! That's awesome" She cheers. "Dominic can kick ass? fuck yeah!"

I laugh at her childish act before going back to scheduling meetings.

"So what are your plans for this weekend?" Sandra asks.

"Um, I don't really know probably just sitting at home watching Netflix and eating a dozen donuts" I shrug.

"Seriously? That's your weekend? No going out or any dates?" she say boringly.

I shake my head slowly "No?"

"We have got to get you a man!"

"I don't think so, If you don't remember I just got out of a bad relationship." I huff "its not the right time yet" She nods in agreement.

*Few Hours Later*

After Scheduling, Stacking, and Storing I can finally go home. I bid Sandra and a few other co-workers goodbye before heading to my car. I try to start my car but with no luck it doesn't.

I begin yelling after a few more tries "Oh my god you stupid piece of sh-"

"Woah there, someone's got a sailors mouth" Some guy cuts me off. I look up and see Dominic leaning against my car smirking.

"Not. A. Good. Time." I glare at him. He throws his hands up in defense "Sorry Sweet cheeks I was just going to offer my help but someone is a bit pissy" He begins walking away slowly.

"Wait!" I call. He turns around with a big smile plastered on his face "Yes?" He sing songs. I glare at him again "You said you were going to help me?" I ask.

"Well of course, I wasn't going to just let you sit here all night" Dominic leans back on my car.

I get out and open the hood "What do you know about cars?" I question while looking at my engine. Dominic stands next to me examining my cars parts.

"Well one thing I know for certain is that you were right" He looks at me. I cock an eyebrow at him. "Your car really is a piece of shit" The corners of his lips turn up causing me to laugh.

"Well I don't know what to do other than give you a ride" He confesses. "Your battery is toast along with the rest of these parts" He points to every part under my cars hood.

Putting my face in my hands I grown loudly "Ugh why does this shit always happen to me?" I complain.

Dominic pulls me into a hug rubbing my back slowly "Shhhh it's okay" He consoles.

"No its not!" I whine. "I don't have the money for a new car or to get this one fixed. I'm screwed." I confess while burying my face into his chest.

"Come on We're going to dinner. My treat." He grabs my hand guiding me to his car.

****

"I thought you said we were going to dinner?" I question as he parks in what I'm guessing is his driveway.

"I'm making dinner while you relax" Dominic explains. We walk up to his porch, I look around while he unlocks the door. His front yard is secured with iron fencing and large gate doors. His garden has various dead rose bushes and tulips.