Antisepticeye

Antisepticeye

"I'm going to leave this video here. If you liked it, punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all around! But thank you guys and I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEO!" Sean McLoughlin, better known as Jack, recited his outro as he normally did at the end of a recording. He had been a Youtuber for a few years now, and he had his Jacksepticeye intros and outros so engrained into his head that there was no way he could ever forget them. After one more random comment for the viewers who knew to watch the video in its entirety even after the outro song, Sean took his headphones off and stopped the recording. It was time to take a break from Youtube for a bit.

He made his way into his kitchen, where he reheated the leftover pizza that remained from yesterday's dinner. As he gulped his lunch down, his realized that his eyes were hurting. It would make sense that they'd be strained from staring at a computer screen, but he did that every day. His eyes should be used to that by now, shouldn't they? Oh well. It was probably nothing. He drank some water before heading back to his computer where he began answering comments and tweets.

Quite a bit of time passed, and his eyes continued to hurt. He got about halfway through another recording before the pain had progressed too much for him to ignore it. Sean paused the game he was playing, took off his headphones once more, and went to the bathroom to examine the problem in a mirror.

Jack expected his eyes to be red and bloodshot with the pain he was experiencing, but they were completely normal looking in his reflection. He began looking up his symptoms on his phone, wondering what could possibly be wrong. But before he could find any answers, a deep voice interrupted him. It was a familiar voice. In fact, it sounded exactly like his own, when he got close to the mic.

"A smartphone can't tell you what's wrong, Jack," the voice spoke. Sean looked up into the mirror and saw a man who looked a lot like himself. He had the same face and clothes, but there were a few distinct differences. While the sides of his hair were dark, the rest was green. His eyes were the same pretty shade of blue, but the white parts were the same hue of green as the hair. The insane reflection in the mirror wasn't moving with him, which caused Sean to pinch his own arm to see if he was dreaming. He felt the pain, so it must have been real, but how could it be?

Before he could ponder that thought, Jack's phone slipped out of his hand and hit the tile floor. The pain in his eyes was suddenly unbearable, and he let out a shriek as he grasped the edges of the bathroom counter, his head facing the floor. Shutting his eyes didn't help with the pain, and neither did keeping them open. It felt as if he was staring at the sun, or his eyes were being ripped out of their sockets, or maybe both. He couldn't tell. When he got a chance to look up into the mirror, he was shocked by what he saw.

One by one, Sean's eyes changed. The white parts began transforming into a bright green color, and they looked as septic as his Youtube logo. They burned so much, and the poor guy was helpless. He could barely even believe any of this was happening, let alone figure out what he was supposed to do about it. He held out until the pain subsided almost completely. His eyes were twitching a bit, and they definitely didn't look normal, but he was so relieved that they didn't hurt anymore.

Unfortunately for Jack, the transformation wasn't over. A searing pain came from inside his veins and he felt it spread all throughout his body. It took all of his energy not to collapse on the floor and he screamed out again, overwhelmed by it all. He felt something warm trickling down his neck as his veins throbbed and he put a hand to his right ear. It was bleeding, there was no doubt about that. But when Sean looked down at the substance on his fingers, it was the same green color as his eyes. His head tingled as his hair altered from its normal brown to the familiar green.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" the Youtuber mumbled, breathing heavily from all the changes he had gone through in only a couple minutes. He was kneeling down, clutching his knees, but once he had caught his breath again he stood back up. He gazed into the mirror once more, seeing the septic-eyed, green-haired being staring back at him. This time, the man in the mirror moved with him, and the sinister, deep voice that spoke once more was echoing inside Sean's head.

"You're not Jacksepticeye anymore, are you?" it asked, booming so loud in his brain that he grabbed his head. "No, he's gone, isn't he? No more Jack or Sean. It's all me now. It's all Antisepticeye."

"No! You can't do this to me!" Jack cried, but his desperate plea shifted until it had turned into laughter - low, maniacal laughter. Jack's voice was no longer his own, and he no longer had control over his movements. His alter-ego had taken over, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Hey guys! I'm not used to writing about Jack, so I've never really written anything about Antisepticeye before. This is basically just my interpretation of what he's like. But anyways, it was requested that I do an Anti One Shot, so here's my attempt! I hope you guys enjoyed it - if you did, please give it a vote. Also, I'd love to hear your opinions in the comments. Thanks for reading :)