Chapter 2

Annie POV

I got out of hospital and went to help with my uncle's cafe.It was morning and in the morning there were always lots of people it was too much work for three people my uncnle,Sasha a browned haired girl who worked too in his cafe and me.Howerev time passed it was already lunch time my uncle had to go somewhere and left.''So are you feeling alright Annie?"Sasha asked me."Yeah..i haven't eat for a few days and that's way i lost consciousness.After that someone opened the door.As i looked it was her.

It was the girl with the red scarf this time she was wearing jeans,black top and of course her red scarf.What was she doing here.As she came in along with her came a man with her.Maybe he is her boyfriend.Why am i feeling this?"Can you take their order i'm a little busy right now."Sasha said while making some tea for the other customers.I went to their table.I can't believe i see her again."Welcome..!"I stared at her.She looked at me and smiled."Oh it's you so we meet again do you work here?"She asked me."Sometimes when the work it to much i come here and help my uncle."

Than she smiled again."I will order a cup of green tea what about you Eren?"She turned to him.Are they really a couple well they match together but..i didn't want them to be together.Why am i thinking thuse strange things?I turned to him."I'll order the same."Than he's phone rang."I will be right back.He went outside to talk."What is it?"She stared at me.''Is he your boyfriend?"Shit why did i asked her that.She laughted."Eren is like my brother i'm something like his adopted sister he sees me in that way."When i heard that i felt a relief why did i felt a relief."I will bring your tea."I said as i went to Sasha to tell her the orders.After i few minutes i wentto their table to bring there orders."Here you go."Are you feeling well?"She asked me.''Yeah i'm much better."And than i remembered."You fogot your hat at the hospital i wiait a sec i will go get it."

I went to the dressing room and opened my bag.I found it and went back but when i went back they were gone.Then Sasha caem to me."Annie some customer left this note for you!"What?"She give it to me.It was from her.I started reading it.

Let's meet at the beach you can bring my hat there.I will be waiting for you in the afternoon i hope you will make it.

-girl with the red scarf

I put the note in my pocket and went to take another oreder.As i finnished work i left as i can the cafe withouth saying anything to Sasha.I went to the beach i looked for her but i didn't saw her anywhere.I'm i late maybe she was tired of waiting me.Than someone covered my eyes with his hands."It's strange that i still don't know your name."A female voice said.She removed her hands and i turned back it was her."I don't know your name too"Okey than i'm Mikasa Ackerman!"I'm Annie Leonhardt." Here you go your hat."I opened my bag and took it.

''Thanks!"I give it to her.After that she sat on the beach."Why don't you come and sit next to me?"She said.I sat next to her."Why are you so nice to me?"I asked her."What do you mean?"You only just met me and your acting so friendly with me it's strange."Well.."She stayed silent for a moment."Maybe because i like you."I turned to her and immediately turned red."What your joking right?"No í'm serious."She smiled.''Can i say something it's a little weard."Go ahead."I had a dream and there was a girl in it and she looked like you."Really i had a dream where a girl looked like you."What?"I'm kidding !"She started laughting.

''Whatever."I stand up."Sorry."She mumbled and hide her face behind the scarf.''How can you like me we just met we don't know each other very well."Than let's start meeting more and will get to know more about each other.She stand next to me.''O-okey.''I blushed.''Can i have your number?"I asked her.She nodded and took a texbook and a pencil from her bag.She whote her number and give it to me.''Let's meet again."She said with a soft smile."You can text or call me when and where to meet i have to go now."She said and left.Mikasa was very mystetious i can't wait to find out what is she like