Murder?

"Bye (F/N)" Oliver waved as he walked away, I stood at the door to the room I shared with Matt; placing my hand on the handle I let out a sigh of exhaustion. Swinging open the door I shuffled inside. Rasing my eyes from the ground I was suprised to find a candle lit on top of the small breakfast table. Looking around I found Matt hanging around the small kitchen counter . "be right there take a seat" he mumbled as he constentrated on something infront of him. Is this why he sent me off with Oliver for a couple of hours. Taking a seat like asked I was slightly suprised. Was this a surprise date?  Matt came over with some plates, I wasn't sure what to except., weather he'd cooked something fancy or not. He mainly cooked simple easy meals.... well while I've been around. A smile twitched on my lips at the sight of pancakes. It reminded me of our first meal together, that first morning.

-Flashback-
"Matt... Kuma won't let me move " I sighed he turned his head slightly looking at the scene. "eh what am I ment to do?" he shrugged truning back round.

....

I placed my hand under my chin an lent on it holding my tea in my other hand I heard a tap of a plate and a drag of a chair I slowly opened my eyes to find a plate full of pancakes he sat across from me, he was pouring maple syrup all over his own plate.

-End-

Smiling at the memory I watched as he sat down. It's been months since then.  "I tried something fancier but I ruined it" he informed clearly slightly embrassed. "You didn't have too I love your pancakes" I dismissed his reasoning for needing to be embrassed. "but thanks" I finished. This was sweet... I bet Oliver was texting him when I saw him with his phone out. "Was Al really buggering you?" I asked trying to gain information. "Yeah but like I'd pay him any attention" Matt sighed. So he didn't even lie to me. It was nice not to be in public; no worry fell on my shoulders as I cut into my first pancake. I couldn't help but watch as Matt poured tons maple syrup over his pancakes. No more ice. No cold feeling lingered over Matt anymore. Sometimes I thought I'd made stupid or naive choices, ones that I didn't even take time to think of the outcomes. Though now I'm sat here I'm glad I took those chances. "Thanks" I smiled over at matt.

Matt's pov:

Glancing up at her she seemed deep in thought as she munched away at the pancakes happily. "Thanks" she smiled at me warmly. A proper full blown smile. The one I'd been waiting to see. My chest tightened. "Why?" I qouestioned,  why was she thanking me all of a sudden in the middle of eating. "For putting up with me... Helping me out... For everything really. Even if you seemed very withdrawn from the start I'm glad I got to know you... I'm glad I saved you" her smiled seemed to waver as some tears feel down her cheeks. Don't cry now. I can't bear to see you cry. Such sweet words wasted on me. Leaning across the table. My hand held at her face.

Normal pov:

His hand reached over to me he held at my face his thumb whipped away at my tears. "Don't act like your a nuisance, without you I wouldn't be here..." he paused and took back his hand. "Without you well..." he trialed off. Instead of looking away he stared straight at me, sterling violet. He seemed tongue tyed he couldn't seem to get across his thoughts in words.
Silence feel over us yet it was more calming. 

What was he trying to say? He held a small blush . "W-what's that look for?" he stuttered. Look... Was I looking at him wired or something? "look?" I qouestioned him. He sighed finally breaking the gaze. "You're really cute you know that right" he mumbled. Cute. Slightly shocked I didn't know how to reply.  "urh" a complaint it was just a complaint..  why did it leave me wordless. I felt a jab in my cheek. "blushing eh?" he smirked trying to get his own back. Batting his hand away I let our a huff. Again a distant feeling fell over me, compliments felt so foreign. Picking up my fork I decided to carry on eating while trying to stop my blushing cheeks.
"So how was the shopping trip with Oliver?" matt asked. "suprisingly I enjoyed it" I replied remembering what happened. "He even brought me this" Dragging the bag that I placed next to Mr on my lap I pulled out the t-shirt. "Nice..." he grunted placing the shirt back in the bag I placed it to the side. "So how you feeling about going back?" another qouestion. Back? Oh right my family in England. "Well nervous it's been so long" I sighed not really wanting to have to face them again. "If it makes you feel any better I hadn't seen Oliver for 5 years intill yesterday" he explained bluntly. "Woah..." I repleid suprised. 5 years but they seem quite close for that kind of time gap to be apart. Oliver did mention if Matt was visiting him,he probably missed Matt.
Unable to stop myself I let out a yawn. "Tired eh?" he qouestioned flatly. Nodding I covered my mouth. "I'll quickly get desert then you can go to sleep" he stated standing up. "No it's fine you spent time on this I don't want to rush because I'm tired" I smiled lightly wanting to enjoy the moment.

We talked about important thing:  Our interests: medical school: hunting beings a problem were Matt lives: little things. Picking up my spoon I glance down at the icecream. Taking a mouthful I winced slightly at it coldness. All these sweet things might harm my teeth a bit, ohwell. About to take another mouthful there was a knock at the door. About to stand up Matt spoke "Don't worry I'll get it" he headed to the door as I took my seat. "Hello Sir, we're here to ask so qouestions about the recent murder" a voice seeped past the door. Murder, what murder? "Sorry I have no information on that" Matt stated.
"Ok sir thank you for your time please contact the main security if you find our anything, goodnight " the voice spoke again before Matt shut the door. What happened? Slightly unnerved I looked up at matt for answers. He was frowning as he sat back down his eyebrows drawn down.  I'd seen so many people lie about their health before. Everything told me he was lieing wasn't he. "You do know something about it..." I spoke he flinched slightly at my outburst. "No why would I?" he asked me. "You seem slightly on edge about it" I replied. Maybe he's just nervous about it. Yeah I'm sure he's just scare though he did say I could keep my weapon on me. Did he know and not tell me? Was that why hardly no one was on deck? So many worried qouestions surfaced.

(I'm going to try and move updates from Wednesday to the weekend if I can)