▲ Bonus Chapter ▲

Start from the beginning

"This sounds extremely dodgy," Reece comments.

"And extremely illegal," I add, "Besides, I'm not comfortable with taking your money."

"Why do you guys have to be so uptight?" Chase whines, "Accept the fucking money, come on. You're being such buzzkills."

"Oh I'll sign up for the trip, definitely," I reply, "But if it results in you having to pay heavy money, I'm not going to accept the offer."

"You don't need to," Amy responds with a smirk, "Just unbutton your blouse before you meet with the heads of the history department."

I can't help laughing and Blake elbows me.

He leans over to my ear, "You're not supposed to laugh at her jokes," he whispers and I shake my head at him with a chuckle.

"Why are you so cool with spending money on us?" Elle asks, "It just seems really odd to me."

"It's my parents' money," Chase shrugs, "A couple thousand dollars means nothing to them."

"Are we all in on this or what?" Amy asks, irritated.

"Stop talking like you're in the group," Blake snaps, "You're not part of this group and you never will be."

"Fuck off Blake," Chase scowls, "This is my house, you're the guest and so you have to accept that Amy's here. She's a part of this."

Blake sighs and rolls his eyes, falling back in his seat and pulling me closer to him with his arm. He felt tense, so I lay my head on his chest. He plays with my hair, "I'm sorry. I was out of line," he sighs to Chase begrudgingly.

"Nah it's alright," Chase shrugs, immediately calming down, "But does everyone want to be in this trip?"

All of us nod.

"But don't forget that this trip isn't going to be all fun and games," I comment, "This is a school trip, after all, we have to do work, assignments, and there's a lot of-" Blake clamps his hand on my mouth but I continue talking, "-paper work and planning involved. It isn't an instant holiday."

"I didn't quite catch the last part," Blake mocks, keeping his hand on my mouth.

"I said there's a lot of paper work and planning involved. It's not an instant holiday," I try to speak, though my words come out slurred and muffled. I contemplate licking his hand but he'd probably like that so I don't do it.

"Mhm, mhm," he replies, pretending to know what I'm saying, "So there's no paper work or planning involved, and it's an instant holiday? Awesome."

I don't even bother fighting with him about that and pull his hand off my mouth, grumbling in disapproval.

"So it's settled," Alec claps his hands, "We're going on a world trip!"

Everyone whoops in approval and Blake nudges me, looking down at me with a smile, "How does that sound? You. Me. Taking on Europe."

"Oh god, that sounds like something from a cliche romance novel," I laugh before turning to look at you. I turn back to Blake, "But I like the sound of it."

"Maybe you can show me a bit more of that stuff you did the other night," he winks.

I look away with a blush, "Maybe..." I hum bashfully.

"Are you flirting with me?" Blake asks incredulously, a smile playing on his lips.

"Yes."

"I like it," he muses, "Do you reckon you can deal with this trip on top of assignments and being school captain? You have a lot to deal with."

I think about it for a moment, "Yeah, I can do it. I mean, there's a bit of prep work, but I'm not going to become official school captain until next school year, which will be after the vacation. This will be like my last holiday of freedom before the SATs and grade 12 work begins," I sigh dismally. As excited as I was to begin grade 12 and be school captain, I was also nervous.

"You'll be fine," Blake assures me, noticing my uneasiness.

"Thanks," I nod.

The group continues to talk about the trip plans until Alec stands up on the couch and clears his throat. "By the way, Elle and I have an announcement."

"We do?" Elle asks, confusion clear on her face.

"Yes honey," he nods, "Everybody. Elle is pregnant."

We all gasp collectively at the news.

"I am?" Elle's eyebrows furrow.

"In her heart. Because she has a really big heart and I just love her so much," he smiles goofily, unaware of the shock he just caused. We all exhale a breath of relief. Then, he pulls out a box of chocolates from nowhere and hands it to her. "Happy 1 year Anniversary, babe."

"You're so weird," she giggles, grabbing the chocolates and planting a quick kiss on his lips. "Which is why I love you, I guess."

"You guess?" he asks, unsatisfied. "Ahem, I think I deserve a little more than 'I guess'. I bought you chocolates-"

"The box is empty, Alec," she deadpans; without even having to open the box to know it was empty.

"-I bought you a box," he immediately corrects. "What did you get me, hmm?"

"You know that Wii game you really wanted?"

"You got me Legend of the Powerful Pony Crystal two?!" he squeals.

"No."

"Aw! Dangit!"

"He's a little boy trapped in a teenager's body..." Reece muses.

"It's kinda worrying," Chase remarks.

"He should get that checked out," Blake adds.

"I second that," Alec agrees.

▲ ▲ ▲

THE OFFICIAL END OF LWTBB. No more chapters, just a sequel for those who are dedicated and interested.

It's a bit of a pointless bonus chapter, I know. The main reason I wanted this bonus chapter was to introduce the sequel - LWTBB: A European Vacation. It's official. Woot-woot.

I will give you guys more information about the sequel later on. I need to begin planning and preparing. AHH!

- M

▲ ▲ ▲