Chapter 29

Harry's P.O.V

"You know i'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be, My love, my hearts is breathing for this. Moment in time. I'll find the words to say. Before you leave me today"

I looked at the camera everytime so that it looks like i'm singing this to Caily which i am. I want to get back together with her. I'll call her after the concert. I hope she sees what i'm doing to her. I was the one who told the crew to put my pictures with her on the big LCD screen behind me. 

Then i sang the last chorus of the song and the boys behind me showed this big banner to the crowd especially at the camera

"Your all i think about Caily. Please take care"

I then looked at the crowd and the camera was focused on me. Every girl was screaming. My heart was pumped for this atmosphere. I don't care if people will hate me and Caily for this. I don't care if the media will show this to the people. All i care is that the words and the song i've sing is only for Caily only. My lips started to part away.

"Caily, if your listening or watching.. I want you to know that i love you soo much. I want to be with you forever. Even if the tour ended, i will never stop love loving you. I will never stop thinking about you. You will always be the girl that reminded me that everyday is an adventure, You reminded me that not every girl is the same. And this boy named Harold Edward Styles will always forever love you, Caily Marie Antonio"

I smiled and stared at the camera as i said that. I want to make Caily feel that every word i've said is meaningful and real. Everybody was full with awws and screams. They then started to clap for me and said, "We support you guys!" Then somebody patted me on the back so i looked turning my head around

"I told you, your strong Harry" 

It was NIall. He smiled at me and i smiled back. Soon, the concert came to an end. And we gone out to meet and greet some fans. Every girl was wishing that i was their boyfriend because i'm such a gentleman to my girlfriend Caily. They also said that Caily is a very lucky girl to have me. But it was the other way around. I was lucky to have Caily instead. 

So i slipped my hands in my pocket dialed to call Caily. I never brushed off that smile since the concert awhile ago. My heart was full of anxiety on what will happen after Caily answers the phone. Did she saw/listen to it? I hope she's really happy right now. Will.. we be going back together?..

"Hello?"

"C-caily!" i answered as i smiled

"Harry?" 

I paused for a moment and thought on what was i going to say. I just wanted to go back with her and fix our problems. I wanted to tell her everything right now.

"Harry.."

I just listened to her voice and it was trembling, she was crying. Why was she crying? does she still think that we can't cope with the long distant relationship?. Why was she-

"I love you soo much Harold Edward Styles"

My lips turning into a smile. I knew it. She was watching the concert the whole time. I was overwhelmed on what she said to me. I thought were not going to be okay but. We've overcome it.

"I love you too Caily Marie Antonio" 

"Haha. Harry.. i've seen what you did at the concert." Caily answered in a smirked tone

"Really?" 

"Yes. And you always know how to make me smile Harry. To be honest, i though you didn't care about the break up. But now, you did your best effort to bring me back even though i was the one who ended. Your always like this. Even when me and Roger were together, you still cared for me. I'm soo glad to have you as my boyfriend"