Chapter 2

*Saturday afternoon 5pm*

"Caily dear! come on now. We have to go to the Salon to fix you up for the party!" My aunt shouted. "Be there in a sec!" I answered.

So here it is! its my bday today and i'm  REALLY excited. my party will start at 7pm at the evening. And itsjust 2 hours away!. Just enough time to prepare :D.

"All done!" Parlor attendee said. My aunt looked at me and was amazed.

"You look beautiful my dear. You just need to put on the gown and your tiara on" My aunt said happily.

"O-okay haha" I answered. So i put on my gown and also the tiara. 

I'm really getting nervous. I'm going to have to walk to the center until the stage and sit on the couch where i'll be seen by people!. And another thing, while i'm going to walk, my escort will be Roger and i've been liking him since me and him met. I just don't know what feelings does he have for me.. Is it just friends or more than that?..

*6:40pm guests starting to arrive*

"Cail- WOW" Sam said suprisingly.

"So.. what do you think" I said showing my gown and everything.

"You look BEAUTIFUL" Sam said amazingly.

"Are you ready for your party?" Sam also asked.

"Well.. Yeah haha i look like it" i answered.

"Then i'll call Roger over to be with you." Sam said.

As i heard Roger's name, my heart pumped a bit. I just hope he likes seeing me like this.

*Knocks on the door*

"Caily?"

I heard someone calling my name and its Roger!. Shit now i'm starting to get nervous again.

"Caily.. Caily.. where are you?.. Cai- WOW" Roger said suprisingly.

"H-hi Roger.." I said nervously.

"Caily,, you look beautiful" Roger said while smiling.

"T-thank you" I said happily.

"Shall we go then?" Roger asked while folding one of his arms motioning me to put my hand there to escort me.

"Okay" I said while blushing. 

*7pm my brother's voice anouncing my name*

"Shall we all stand and introduce our debutant, Ms. Caily S. Antonio" My brother insisted.

So everyone stands up and the door right infront of me opened and as i looked, everyone was looking at me and started to clap. I felt good and appreciated at that time. But as i was walking, i noticed an unoccupied table for 5 people. I was only expecting guest that was on the invitaion list. I guess my dad added some people. Anyway,  i love this day from the very start.

"Well here we are" Roger said.

"Oh.. Thanks" i answered while seating.

"No prob" Roger said while he smiled. 

So at this point, we celebrated my bday party by doing the 18 roses, 18 candles. I was REALLY happy seeing my relatives and my closest friend at that time, And at the venue, we can use skype and call my mom by using the laptop that's connected to the LCD screen. 

"Hello.. H-hello is this thing on??" My mom said (My mom's in America right now by the way)

."MOM!" i said excitingly.

"Hello dear and hello to everyone who came into my daughters bday party I really appreciate of all you who came today. I'm sorry if i'm absent today because of some troubles with my visa. But atleast i can call you all now. I'm ESPECIALLY sorry to my daughter whom i love SOO MUCH that i can't be there. So to make it up with my absent, I have prepared a special video for you my dear Caily." My mom said.