He stood up and stood beside it and stared at it as his face paled as he started to sweat.

"Be careful, brat."

He glared at Sasori.  "I know, un!"

A ball of wind hit him right in the side and he flew into a tree.

"She's coming."  Itachi was eyeing the settling smoke.

She flew out f it making the rest of the smoke evaporate.  She headed for Hidan but Kisame's sword stopped her and flung her towards Leader which he had his pole ready to stab her if needed.  But she did a bunch of hand signs and blew out towards the ground making a huge gust of wind blow her up towards the sky.

"Almighty Pull!"

Miyaka's eyes widened as she was being pulled towards the ground.  She was unable to right herself properly because of the wind speed she was falling at and crashed right through the ground making a small crater where she landed.

something like that would either knock them out or badly injure them.  If she was awake then she wouldn't be able to move from the height she had fallen from and the increased speed that Leader had purposely made her fall at.

She climbed out of the crater making Kisame widen his eyes.  "What!  That's impossible, no one has ever stood after Leader has done that to them.  How is she standing?!"

"It's not her." Itachi was trying to get into her mind with his Sharingan.

Kakuzu stood up from stitching up Hidan and looked at Itachi, "what do you mean It's not her?"

"She isn't in control.  I can't even find any consciousness in her as if she was in a coma.  But I can sense two presences deep within her mind but I can't reach that deep in her head, I'm being blocked by something."

They all stared at her and she was just standing there with a trail of blood running down her head, and her eyes were unfocused.

"What the hell is wrong with her?"  Deidara walked over to them holding his side.

                                                               ~*~

Miyaka was glaring at Akuma, she had enough of her split personality.  And she wished there was a way to get her to leave her for good and never come back.  She just causes her trouble and pain most of the time.

"You know Miyaka I'm not a different person, I am you, or more like an inner you that you suppress.  Like a rebel side of you."

"Right.  Like I'm going to believe that.  You and I are nothing alike, so don't and try and make my defenses waver."

"Believe what you want, Miyaka, but it's a fact.  I may be an ancient God that has been passed down through your bloodline but you and I are very much alike."

Miyaka ran at her "Hurricane Fist!" It hit Akuma but the barrier stopped it.

"That tickled." 

She sucked in her teeth, and tried to use the barrier but was unable to.  She blinked in shock at Akuma.

"What's the matter?  Can't use my powers, can you?  Well, not surprising you can't really use what's already being used."

"What do you mean what's already being us-" then it clicked in her head what she meant.  Akuma was using the barrier which meant only one of them could use it at the same time.  She guessed that since there was only one source it could only be used by one person at a time.

Miyaka silently prayed that Emi would be able to stop her body from attacking and maybe give her a hand with Akuma hopefully.  Emi was the only one that can stop Akuma's powers, she had inherited it from her great great grandmother. 

Suddenly Akuma was in front of her and landed a powerful kick to her stomach sending her flying. Miyaka was about to fix herself when Akuma appeared over her and slamming a punch to her sending her to the ground at an abnormal speed.  

Miyaka slowly stood holding her torso as she coughed up blood onto the ground beneath her. Wiping her mouth she looked up at Akuma that was walking up to her with a scowl on her face.

"Satisfied?" She croaked when she got within hearing range.  "Beat me up enough to satisfy all that frustration of being stuck with me."

Akuma snorted a laugh "not even close, I've been stuck in different people from your family for about a thousand years, do you think a kick and a punch is enough?"

Miyaka's vision was spinning slightly, and she found it hard to breathe.  But she knew Akuma could take over her body so she couldn't pass out yet, and if she gets killed by Akuma she could easily take over her body for good.  Miyaka wasn't about to let that happen.

                                                                 ~*~

Emi opened her eyes to see what was going on from her position on the ground.  Her Sensei was standing just in front of a small crater with blood sliding down her head, her eyes were slightly glazed over.

Emi understood what was happening, she was fighting Akuma inside of her mind, and her body was just acting on instinct and on what the two of them were doing.

"Guys, that was only one wave!" Emi shouted so everyone could hear her.

"Wave?" Hidan looked at her funny.

"Yes, wave, she will attack then stop.  Depending on how Akuma acts she will attack in waves, and each time gets harder and harder until we are all dead.  So every one of you has to hold out until I'm done, understand?"

"How much longer, Emi?" Kakuzu asked.

"About five or ten minutes."

Leader knew his members could fend her off, but keeping Emi, their only hope to stopping her without killing her, safe was the problem.  Itachi and himself would protect her with no problem but the others wouldn't feel the need to.