TEN

(A/N): Sorry i haven't updated in for ever. But her its is hope you like it. I'll probably have 11 next week. Not sure but i'll work on it. And i'll see if i can write more books like from action shows or movies. And if you want your name or want a name in it comment.
-------------------------------------------------------
-The next day-
I slept nice knowing i got my family back only today i don't what to do with Jakob. I can't put his life in danger by taking him with me. I decide to call Mia. "Hey Mia can Jakob stay with you i'm scared something bad will happen to him while his with me." I said she said yes now i need to talk with him. When i walked in there i saw Johnny playing with him he was ready for later so was I. "Hey babe whats up?" Johnny said giving me a kiss. "Eww" we heard we pulled away to look at Jakob he had his eyes covered. "Ohh so you don't like when i kiss your mommy? Babe." Johnny said giving a smirk i knew what he meant we put Jakob in the middle and gave him a kiss on each cheek.

"Jakob you know how you asked me if you can come tomorrow and i said yes?" I said and he nod. "Well i'm sorry hun i can't take you i don't wanna put your life in danger. But your not staying alone your staying with my sister Mia she's the best. And she loves you and wants you to stay with her while i'm gone." I said he pouted his lip and rubbed his eyes. "She won't hit me wight?" He asked. "No baby she won't she loves you. So do you wanna go with her she has ice cream." I said. His pouted lip turned to a smile.

It was time for me and Johnny to go. We took Jakob to Mia he was happy to meet her. Dom, Johnny and i we got in our cars and drove to where Campos and all racers will be at tonight. The club. It was a different one then the other ones we usually go. Campos owns about 3 clubs in California. When we got there were sweaty drugged/ drunk bodies dancing everywhere. Brian walked up to Dom and Johnny giving the Coronas.

A girl with a caked up face walked over to us with 2 other girls. They all started talking to the boys. I can see them touching and getting uncomfortable so i stepped in when Johnny and Dom gave me a please look. "I suggest you take your hands off of them." I said looking at them. "Who are you?" The girl put her arm around Johnny said. "His girlfriend and his sister." I said I pulled Johnny he got behind me and put his arms around my waist and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Baby lets get away from this bitch and get a room." The girl pulling Dom said. "Bitch? Really? And my brother isn't going anywhere with you skanks." I said pulling both guys as i walked away.

"Sky! Come over here." I heard Braga and walked to where he was. The guys sit on a couch for 2 people i was about to go sit next to Braga when Johnny pulled me and sat me on his lap. Then Brian joined. "So you guy know each other?" Braga asked all of us. We all nodded. "I can see they are a couple. But how do you to know them and each other?" He asked. "She's my sister and he use to date my other sister." Dom said. "Well you 2 are really lucky." Braga said pointing at Brian and Johnny. "Why?" Brian asked. "Your still breathing." He said i nodded. "Well i have to go enjoy theres girls, drinks, rooms anything you wants is all here." Braga said before he walked away.

We stayed there quite for a couple minutes. "Well i gonna go follow him." Brian said getting up we all nodded. As he followed Campos. Dom also got up and walked i don't know where. I got off from Johnny's lap and pulled him to the dance floor. I put my arm around his neck to pull him close he bend down a little since i'm a little short. He put a hand on my waist holding his beer with his other hand. It was all nice we danced to the music.

20 minutes passed Dom came back. "Lets go." He said we walked out i can see him a little pissed. "Dom whats wrong?" I asked. "I know who killed Letty. Its Fenix." He said i was shocked. We got in our cars and drove to his house. I'm nervous about tomorrow. They can't go. We got home they were sleeping. "Babe you okay?" Johnny asked i nodded no. "What wrong?" Dom asked. "You guys can't go tomorrow. I don't want you guys getting hurt. After the race to those who don't make it get killed." I said. "Hey its gonna be alright we will win tomorrow's race." Dom said hugging i nodded my head.