Chapter 9

3 weeks later
•Dom•
Right now we are all going to the Dominican Republic. Johnny is also coming he became family now since... Well he is still my sisters boyfriend well was i don't know he says he still is. We had to do a job i was meeting there with Han, Santos, and Tego. Mia stayed in California. Amy still lives with her brother yeah he still a cop.

"Okay lets do this." I said everyone got in position. "Okay Han your first." I said to them. Letty was on the tanks full of gas. She broke the chain Han got it. "Okay Leo, Santos your up." I said. They hook it up. Crap the the guy saw Letty he started driving like a maniac. We had difficulty with this one. I had to break the chain once i did i had difficulty getting Letty. Once i did the truck started to roll. "Dom? Dom?!" Letty yelled i went under the tank.

We did it we got to Mexico sold all this stuff. I started to share the money with all the guys. "Do you know where's Letty?" I asked Han he nodded his head to the beach. "There she is." I say as i walked to her. "Cops are getting close." I say to her. "I don't want you around when they catch up to me." I say. "Ride or die remember? How long have we been doing this? And now all of a sudden out of the no where is too dangerous. Come on. We'll figure it out we always do." She said. I kissed her passionately.

Letty was sleeping i decide i should leave i don't want her to get hurt. I left her money and my necklace with a cross. I got in my car and left to Brazil.

2 months later
•Brian•
I was running really fast to catch up to this guy once i did i had my gun pointing at him. "Give me a name? Give me a name?!" I said. "David Parker." He said i put him in jail. I told my assistant too look for him. I watched the news for a while. "Letty Ortiz had a really bad accident the car flipped over a couple times. They have reported her dead." The lady said. I let out a couple tears. This can't happen. "Brian i got him" my assistant said. She gave me the address

-2 weeks later-

Once i got there i saw him hanging. "Dom will get him just bring him back. I know how you feel i'm sorry for what happen to Letty but will get who ever did that to her." I said to Dom who was holding on David's leg. "I can get you in the race thats all i can just please pull me up." David said. I took him in now he is locked up.

"He said that he can get us in the race and the top drivers will work for Braga. Who ever the hell that is." This guy said. "O' Conner your in get him a car now." The main guy said. I picked my car i soon told Amy she was happy she said she will stay at Mia's i agreed i haven't see her since Skyler died.

We went where David said the race will be at. I saw Dom he was by his car. And Johnny. "The ones that are gonna race follow me." A lady said. We followed her we once we got there there was a guy playing gulf a guy with a mohawk. And someone i expected she was there like she told me.

•Dom•
Johnny and I we were there chocked we thought she was really dead Brian was happy did he knew about this? She was standing right in front of us. "Sky explain to them what were doing." The lady said. Sky nodded okay "My boss over there needs new drivers you guys are gonna race against each other. The first 4 to make it back are in the rest can beat it. Well thats it lets race."

We all got in our cars. "Ready? Go!" I guy said really loud we were out. My phone rang i answered it. "Okay racers take a left there." Gisele said. "Now go straight ahead and make a right." She said. A car was out already. "Go in the freeway and find a way back." She said and she hung up. Now the way back is hard i never been here. 2 other cars were out. After 7 minutes i made it back. Then Brian then Johnny and last some guy with a red car. "Okay boys take these." Sky said giving us each a tablet looking thing. "Gisele get there info." A guy with mohawk said. "Thumb? Number?" She asked. "The print is for Campos the number is for me." She said and I gave it to her.