Chapter 6

-2 weeks later-
•Han•
I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Han can i please stay with you." She asked. "I thought your were dead but yes come over." I said. I'm currently living in Japan with my girlfriend.
- 1 hour later-
"Hey sorry for short notice i was coming" she said when i opened the door. "Sky i thought you were dead." I said hugging her. "Everyone thought so but i survived." She said smiling and she hugged me back. "Well we need to tell Dom your here." I said her eyes went big. "Ohh no he can't know i'm here." She said. "But only one special person will know I'm gonna go call her." She said as she went out to make a call.

•Sky•
I didn't actually died. Well i did but i was brought back to life. I called the person restricted number. "Hello?" Amy asked. "Hey Amy." I said with tears on my face. "OMG your alive but how, when what?" She said she was crying. "Well i did died but they brought me back to life. I'm okay right now i'm in Japan with Han. I miss you Amy. I was scared i didn't know what to do. I was gonna go with you but i didn't wanna come across Dom or Johnny." I said crying. "Its okay baby girl but your okay. I can't believe it. BITCH YOU SCARED ME!" She yelled through the phone. I chuckled "i know i'm sorry i was planning on calling you while i was at the hospital. But stupid doctors didn't let me cuz something about me hurting my vision. Any ways i have to go cuz here its 1 a.m. And people are sleeping i'll call you tomorrow. I plan on staying here for a while and tell Mia and Brian that i love them tell everything to them but keep quiet so Johnny and Dom don't find out i don't want them calling me or anything. Well goodnight baby girl kisses." I said. "Alright babe kisses back to you love you" she said and she hung up.

"Sky you'll be going to school tomorrow. There is gonna be a guy from America his name is Sean. I need you to keep an eye on him try to be friends with him." He said and wink. I nodded and went to sleep.

"Sky wake up here's you uniform for school. And some girl essentials that you might want/ need. My girlfriend thought it might be good to get you somethings before you woke up and by the way she loves you." Han said i nodded got up did my morning routine as always. I did my make up as always and hair naturally. Flawless! I thought haha.

Once i got to school i was late and so was this guy who looks like he's from America. He was about to walk to class with his shoes on. "Hey thug you can't just walk like that in there." I said. "What do you mean names Sean by the way." He said. "Sky. And you need to take of your shoes and put these on." I said giving him some other shoes he changed shoes i did the same. "Why are you 2 late?" The teacher said in Japanese. "Was showing him around and explaining things to him. I'm new by the way an so is he." I said in Japanese while bowing down. Sean didn't so i pulled him. "Okay sit back there." She said and pointed us where to go.

"I thought you were from California." Sean said. "I am but i was in a foster home so i had the time to teach my self some Japanese." I said to him. "Meet me after school." I said once the bell rang. And walked out to my next class. It was boring.

•Amy•
I can't believe she is alive. "Brian." I said running to the garage we are living in Florida. "Whats up Amy?" He asked with a eye brow raised probably because i have a stupid face on right now. "Sky said she loves us and by us i mean you, Mia and me." I said. "Amy, you just imagining her now. Amy Sky is gone." He said. "Surprise cuz she is not she called me a couple hours ago." I said his head shot up and he looked at me. "Are you serious where is she right now? How what when?" He asked. "Same thing i said she was really dead but then she was brought back to life. She tried to contact me but doctor took her phone something about her vision and she was gonna come look for us but she didn't want to see Dom or Johnny. And she is in Japan she is living with Han." I said out of breath he smiled and hugged me. "Well she is safe now. You should go call Mia she is really broken about it." He said he was right.