Chapter 3

I felt like i should of done another one so yeah here it is.
------------------------------------------------------
"We should go somewhere private." He said pulling my hand to his place. We got back to kissing this he put his hands around my thighs picked me up i put my legs around his waist. He sat on his bed i was on his lap. "Be my girlfriend? I will always take care of you and protect you. I wouldn't hurt you. Your so beautiful, nice, brave, and innocent." He says i just pressed my lips on his. "I'll take that as a yes." He said with a smile i smiled as well. He had his hands on my booty my hands were going through his hair. My phone rang we pulled back i had to answer it. "Hello?" I said. "Het we have to go they a took off." Amy said. We had to go home. "Alright i'll see you out there did they took my other car?" I asked her. "They didn't guy took all our cars he said he'll take them to the house we have to go tho i'll wait by your car." She said hanging up. "I have to go." I said he gave me a kiss on my neck. "Alright i'll text you later."he said. I got off of him and he got up now he was towering over me. He gave me a last kiss. "Bye" i said and walked out.

"Hey." I said. "Hey girl hurry lets go cuz the other cars are probs home by now." Amy said i nod we got in the cars. I turned plugged in my phone so i can listen to Pandora. (Bandoleros- Don Omar) i turned it up loud. Me and Amy still had the ear pieces. "Haha wow still into that song" She said. "Heck yeah" i said. "Check mine out." I turned mine down she turned it up to some (Upgrade- Beyonce) "wow nice haha bye" i said we both turned off our earpiece.

I'm surprised who ever said they were gonna bring our cars they did. "Dude where is everyone else?" Amy asked. They went to do some "job" my ass i know where they are. It pisses me off how they still doing this i'm worried one of them will get hurt. I was knocked out of my thoughts when my phone beeped.
(***-***-****: hey babe you home?) Johnny, i gave him my number before i left.
S- Yes
J- babe i miss your kisses. It hurts where your brother punched me and so does my body give me a massage yeah?
S- Aww poor baby sorry but i'm with my friend i'll probs see you tomorrow.
J- No come sleep with me 😥
S- Sorry babe i'll see you tomorrow okay go to sleep.
J- Not until you come sleep with me.
S-Go before i go over there and make you sleep with pain
J- Fine then BYE BABE! 😘

~Next Day~
No one has come home the heck. Me and Amy decide to clean and cook so they can eat once they got home. I cleaned the rooms and washed all their clothes separately. I put it away nicely. Amy made a cake i started to make some chicken, mash potatoes, and some bread.

I heard a car out side we ran out there Mia and Dom were covered on blood. "Where's everyone else and what happen?" I asked hugging them. "Nothing get inside all 3 of you." Dom said kissing mine and Mia's forehead. We did as a told but Mia stopped and went back out. I was at the door then Brian came. Amy ran out and hugged him. I was still there and ignore what they said until. "Your a cop Brian." Dom said. Amy back away. "Your a cop? I trusted you i thought you said you were done." Amy said crying.

"Jessie" i said after i heard screaming out side and he was talking i ran out. I was about to hug him when i saw 2 bikes i recognized them. Johnny and Lance. I smiled until it fade away they pulled out guns they started shooting. I got shot on my shoulder i fell down and so did Jessie. He was bleeding from his stomach i started to cry. "No Jessie please don't leave me. Please don't close you eyes" i said crying i put his head on my lap and hold his hand and cried. I got up and walked to my car so did Brian and Dom. I went after them with my gun.

My phone rang. "Hello?" They said. "I fuken hate you how could you." I said hanging up. I went after Johnny. Brian and Dom after Lance. We stopped in abandon place. I got out with my gun in my hand i was still crying. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to." Thats all he said. "Your sorry my friend is dying right by his car that is now yours how could you. I bet you just wanted to lead me on and then think is okay to kill my family. What happen to protect me and you wouldn't hurt me it was just a lie everything you say is just a lie" I said crying and i had the gun pointing at him at my "boyfriend". "Come on do it. I still love you. And i'm sorry i had to okay i'm sorry i didn't mean to" He said i couldn't so i shot his shoulder. He yelled in pain. "We are even i have one now you do but just to leave it clear i'm not like you. I don't kill only cuz i don't get a fuken car." I said looking at mine. I threw him my keys. "Keep it since that's all you care about." I said crying and walked out. I gave him his cousins car i don't want anything from them.

"So do we leave again." Amy said i nod. "Yeah everyone is separating and right now i can't now that Jessie is gone you can go with your brother he will keep you safe. I need to leave somewhere else you need to be safe and our of trouble with me thats all i get you into." I tell her she had tears in her eyes she hugged. "Please lets not separate we've been through a lot don't make me go live with a cop. Lets buy a place and we can live alone." She said i nod we packed.

As soon as i walk out for some fresh air Johnny is there. Holding his bleeding arm and looks like he was crying. "Babe come over here please." He says. I nod no. "Look i'm sorry i didn't shot Jessie, Lance was the one to kill him i only shot down to the car okay and its the truth. I'm sorry please forgive me." He said with a sad face. I needed a hug and so did he. He had his arms open. I walked up to him and hugged him. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "I love you and i'm sorry my cousin did that come on lets take that bullet out." He said.

I led him to the bathroom he sat on the toilet now i was taller than him he pulled me in between his legs he left his arm around my waist. I was done taking out the bullet i put some gauze pad on him. Now it was my turn he sat me on the sink. And right when he started Dom came in. "What are you doing here you bitch? Cuz of you Jessie is -" Dom was cut off by me. "Stop Dom he didn't do it, it was lance he only shot the ground and the car. I got even with him." I said pointing where i shot him. "Shut it Sky he killed Jessie!" He yelled he never yelled at me i felt a tear roll down. "He didn't killed anyone. Okay so just stop. And Stop telling me Jessie is dead when i know that cuz i was next to him when Lance shot him and me!" I yelled back and got out.

I got in my car and drove away still bleeding i don't care. I need to get away from everything i went some where i a little quiet. I went to the beach i sat there until i blacked out.

•Dom•
She's been gone for 3 hours we called her phone texted her nothing. Johnny has been worried a lot he's hands been shaking. "Dude i don't know i feel like something went wrong." He said he is right cuz i don't have a good feeling i nod. We went to look for her we first checked the park. Then we went around town. We went to the beach. Finally we found her. I walked to her car she wasn't in there. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I said. "Hello Dom you must be wondering where your little sister is? Don't worry she us here having fun with me wanna here her." Lance said he put her on speaker. I heard a whip. "Agh" she screamed i heard her cry. "Let her go you pig. Give me back my sister." I said. "I will once my special guest has his fun. Jake wanna speak to him." Lance said. "Hello Dom you must be worried sick about your baby sister. Poor thing she doesn't stop screaming and crying." Jake said. " Ahh please stop" i heard Skyler scream. "Let me talk to her please?" I asked Johnny and Amy came so i put on speaker. "Sky someone wants to talk to you." He said. "H-ell-llo." She said stuttering she sounds weak. "Sky!" Amy said. "We're coming for you do you know where you are?" Amy asked her. "No don't come for me they will hurt you. Take care of them Amy please i love you guys." She said crying. "Sky no please tell us where you are i don't wanna loose you." Amy said crying so was Johnny he was by her car. "Bye i love you guys." She said. Then we heard a gun shot and they hung up. "NO! SKY!" Amy said crying she broke down on the ground. We were all crying. This can't happen.
-------------------------------------------------------
WHY!!!? I know i'm sorry 😭 i was also crying

Well i hope you like it please vote comment and follow. - R❤️