Chapter 3: Back To Mystic Falls

Start from the beginning

First things first, I have to leave her with somebody. Compel them to watch her and when I come back and get her, compel them to forget ever seeing us there. I hate having to leave her side, but I don't have a choice. I don't want them knowing about her, yet.

Twenty minutes later, I get to the house I'm looking for. Miss. Andrews. She loves children and she barely leaves the house, so I will leave Hope with her until tonight.

I get out the car and grab Hope and knock on Miss. Andrews door. She opens it and says "hello. Who might you and this adorable baby be?" I look into her eyes and compel her "you are going to take care of my daughter until I come back and you will not leave the house."

She repeats "I will take care of your daughter until you come back and I will not leave the house." I say "thank you!" I give her Hope and go back to the car and give her the car seat.

When I'm done, I get into the car and go back to my house. I use my vampire hearing and I hear EVERYONE inside. Oh great, now I'm going to get millions of questions.

I get out and I vamp speed to the door and open it and go inside. Before I even step through the door, I see everyone rushing to me asking me a bunch of questions all at once.

I yell "ENOUGH!" They stop and look at me. I say "I already explained it to Caroline and I know she told you. So, what is up?" Elena says, worried "well Stefan you were there for two days, you had your phone off most of the time, and you had it off all day yesterday. Maybe he compelled you." She crosses her arms across her chest.

I just roll my eyes and say "okay, one: I had my phone off because you guys were bombarding me with millions of questions and blowing up my phone and I got annoyed. Two: I already said why I was there. Three: I took a sip of vervain before I even got to his house."

They look at me unconvinced and Damon says "you still didn't give me a name. What's the name of this witch that you know and is conspiring against Klaus?" I roll my eyes and say "her name is Jane-Anne Deveraux. There! Happy?"

I show a fake smile and walk away and go upstairs with everyone still following me. GIVE IT A REST! I turn around to them and ask "what now?" Erin says "Stefan, nothing adds up. He called you there all for that?"

I sigh and say "he also wanted me to help take her down, but I made it clear to him I wanted no part in whatever mess he caused for himself." They look at me starting to look less suspicious.

Ric says "okay! Alright, at least you're okay." I say "thanks! Now can I get dressed? I have a wedding to prepare for." I smile at Ric and he smiles back and says "good point. Let's get ready." As soon as they leave, I get ready.

Two hours later, I'm finally ready. I packed all my stuff. As soon as this wedding is over, I'm ready to go. I go downstairs and I see everyone left to the church. I put all my stuff in the car and go to the driver's seat and drive to the church.

When I get there, I see the wedding is about to start. I get out of my car, as I see Caroline walk towards me and say "finally. Have you seen Elena and your ass hat of a brother?" I shake my head. I see Bonnie and Matt are not here. Why?

I see Jeremy come towards us with momma G and Greg and ask "where the hell is Bonnie, Damon, Elena, and Matt?" I say "no idea." Out of nowhere, we see Damon and Elena run in fixing their clothes and hair.

I'm trying not to laugh at how ridiculous they look along with Jeremy. Caroline just looks disgusted, Greg is shaking his head at them, and momma G just looks speechless and that makes me and Jeremy want to laugh more.

We try to hold it in, but we can't help but chuckle a little. Caroline, Elena, and Damon gape and narrow their eyes at us, shocked and confused. We cough to try and cover up the laughing.

I see Liv and Tyler come to us and ask "where the hell is Bonnie and Matt?" Caroline says "I don't know. We will just have to get started without them. We will look for them afterwards."

We nod our heads agreeing with Caroline's motives then we see Gabby, Shontae, Erin, Savannah, Alexis, Brennon, and Jontae walk over to us.

Damon asks Gabby worried "are you alright?" She and the others look at us confused. Gabby says "yeah! Why?" Elena says "apparently there is some witch named Jane-Anne waging a war against Klaus. You can't go back there, it's too dangerous."

Gabby looks at Damon confused then back at me. I give her a go with it look and she nods her head. She says "sorry, but no can do. I'm going back tomorrow." Everyone except me, momma G, Greg, and Liv yell "WHAT?!" That makes her jump a little in shock.

Gabby says "I'll be fine. Klaus and the others see me as family. They won't let anything happen to me." Everyone except me, Greg, momma G, and Liv look at her like she has two heads.

Tyler says angry "are you crazy? Klaus is a freakin' monster." Gabby glares at him and says "really! He's the monster!" He backs off realizing she's talking about the time he went after Hope before she was even born. I glare at him angrily, too.

Elena says "he's right Gabby. Klaus is a monster. He deserves everything he has coming to him from this Jane-Anne." Gabby now looks pissed and says "you know what? Stop talking about him like that. None of you know them like I do! You only know the bad parts of them, the bad parts you made them become."

Everyone except me looks at her shocked that she's defending them. Gabby actually has a point. They weren't always bad. Damon says "I can't believe you're seriously defending them. Especially Rebekah and Klaus."

Gabby says "yeah, well I am. I'm going back and you're not going to stop me... Now come on, the wedding should be starting." Everyone looks at her, but decides to shake it off for now because she's right. It's about Ric and Jo right now.

We are about to go inside when Liv says "Stefan?" I see her looking into my car and I ask "yeah?" She looks at me and asks pointing at something in my car "why is there a baby rattle in your car?"