Chapter nineteen

Katie's POV

My boyfriend just got slammed by a truck. He was set up in a stupid dare and almost got killed. My ex boyfriend Harry Styles still loves me after I am over him. Harry styles liked a girl while dating me. So here I am in the ambulance with Harry and knocked out louis. We are speeding down the roads and I can barley sit still. Harry is staring at me and totally checking me out. What the hell!!!!! Doesn't he get I am over with him. I really was too. Those couple days after I was a mess then Lou calmed me down and I fell in love with him. Each day I wake up and remember that I have a boyfriend like him I melt.

We raced into the lot and they 2 guys came out and took Lou out of the backdoor of the ambulance. His hair is all over the place. His beautiful eyes are shut too. Harry keeps looking at me.

"Stop it Harry the more you stare the more I don't want to be near you," I said finally.

"I am sorry that you are so pretty I can't keep my eyes of you." He replied. Wow. That was nice of him. That's different.

I brushed it off and followed everyone in the hospital. The boys and Jane we already in the waiting room as me and Harry walked in. They all changed from sad to confused seeing me and Harry together.

"That's a little akward." Jane said shrugging looking around. Everyone agreed.

"Stop we are not together" I sat and crossed my arms and legs. I feel really uneasy I am in love with Lou and he got slammed.

"Listen Kate I'm sorry please forgive me," Harry said.

"Fine, nothing but friends." I said not making eye contact with him. I can't. I still feel that feeling that he is starring at me. I no he is. I can see him in the corners of my eye.

"Did anyone bring food." Niall said.

"No. Niall." Everyone said shi'a along their heads.

I already miss louis. I clicked on my phone. 2:45. Damn it's pretty late. But I'm here for Lou and I'm not leaving till I am kicked out. I sat down in the uncomfortable chair playing with my fingers. I stared into space. Thinking of louis.

"Louis tomlinson" a nurse came into the room and said. We all jolted up. We were all half asleep. But that woke us up. We followed the nurse to the room Louis was in.

We walked in. Lou. My lil Lou. Laying down on the bed. Arm in a cast. Mark on face that was on his cheek. Bruises all over.

"Hey" he said taking a huge breath. I cried.

"Lou" I said my eyes got watery.

"Don't Kate. It's okay. I'm okay. I'm leaving this joint in two days. I'm fine. Broken arm. I'm fine." He spotted out.

"Oh Lou I love you" I cried.

"Love you too" he said.

"Your so happy" I managed out.

"Trying to make the best of this." He said with a huff.

"You are perfect." I whispered.

"No. I am not. You are. You amazingly perfect. Off the charts beautiful." He said.

"I would kiss and squeeze you to death but your cripled." I said.

"I know I'm a loser" he laughed. Everyone joined in.

__________________________

Hey guys. Last time I checked this fanfic had 98 reads!!! OMG I am like shocked that something I am writing someone else is reading. Like wow. Cool. Well I don't no what to say. Read, vote, comment. Please. Ask questions. Well thanks for everything. You guys are great!

❤❤❤Mia ❤❤❤