Chapter nine

I am putting my Authors Note in the beginning because I usually forget to put it in the end.

After this book I'm thinking of making a sequel. Maybe their lives later in life.

So read on this is chapter nine I think... Yep chapter nine, lol. I think I'm doing Louis POV

❤Mia

__________________________

Louis POV

I felt so bad for Katie. Why would Harry do this. For that ugly skunk that works behind the counter of a snack bar. How could he go for her no Katie. Katie is sweet, adorable, nice, pretty, funny, beautiful. I love her. I should tell her but I can't. I can't tell her, it's too soon. Why Harry? My best friend. Why would he do this, she is the most beautiful girl alive. I dream of me and her together.

"Louis, come here I need company," I heard Katie squeal from her room. I entered her room as sat on her bed.

"You okay, how do you feel? I was gonna ask more questions but I stopped.

"I'm fine. Why me? U thought he loved me! I don't get it I won't find anyone else that I will be happy with." She said with lots of emotion waving her hands around but she didn't cry.

"Yes you will find someone. There's someone out there that loves you, they can be anywhere even in this hotel, you might even be really close to them!"I said referring to me I was close to her we talked and I was also inches away so were close.

"Oh Lou you always no to make someone happy" she said smiling and hugged me. My stomach did a flip and I felt butterflies after it.

" I know," I said. Just simply nothing to top it off. She was still clinging to me not letting go like a koala bear clinging to a tree.

THAT NIGHT

"Louis.. Umm do you wanna watch a movie with me?" I turned to see Katie crouching by my bed with sad little puppy dog eyes.

"uh yeah sure, what movie?' I said trying to act as cool a possible.

"How about Paranormal Activity? I need a bit of a scare." She said smiling. "the new one." she added.

"okay cool so climb aboard." i said patting my bed.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Omg no no it cant be" katie said hiding her face in the covers. I wrapped my arm around her and she hugged me closer. Nice move Tommo i said to myself.

"ill turn it off" i said flipping the switch and the room turned black.

"Umm Lou can i stay here for awhile." Katie squeaked. I felt bad she didnt look to happy about the choice of our movie.

"yeah sure thing." i said. "want to watch a comedy i have Grown Ups." i tried to act cool, but obvisously i didn't. All I can remember was falling asleep as soon as the movie started.