Chapter four

Katie's POV

We sat in the limo silently then we pulled up to a ginormous house.

"Will you guys stay with us for a few days so we can get to know each other?" Liam asked.

"Why not! That would be cool," I heard myself say, "but we didn't pack much clothes."

"We will take you guys shopping tommorow" Zayn said.

Louis POV

Katie's eyes were literally sparkling. She was beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful. Her eyes, nose, even her ears. She was adorable and I think I am falling in love.

"You okay mate?" Harry said looking at me "you were staring into space for like ten minutes."

"I'm okay" I said softly. I still stared at her. Then she looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back. We parked into the parking lot of the house and I got put and grabbed Katie's bags.

"Oh thanks Louis that's so kind of you," she said.

"It's no problem," I said and started walking and then I tripped on the curb.

"Owww!" I cried. Katie, Jane and the boys hurried over.

"Oh my god Louis are you okay?" Katie said and leaned in and scanned my cut. "My mom is a nurse, I'm good with these things." She said helping me into the house.

She got me a care-bears bandaid.

"Sorry it's the only one we have," she shyly said.

"Please it's fine love thank you for helping me" I said then I drifted to sleep.

Harry POV

I was wondering if Louis was okay. He took quite a fall. Katie was taking care of him. She is pretty. I think I love her, I know she is a fan and all but I would like to have a date with her after I get to know her.

"Hey Katie" I said waking in the room.

"Shh Louis is taking a nap" she said nicely.

"Um I was wondering if we can get some icecream." I said really fast.

"Oh yeah that would be great!" She said quickly pulling me out the door.

Katie POV

Harry freakin Styles just asked me to get ice cream with him. Are you serious I think I'm still asleep on the plane. We ran to the nearest ice cream place. We barged in laughing giving the little kids and others a scare.

"What do you want Katie?" He asked

"Um cookie dough" I said scanning around.

"Can I have one cookie dough and a banana split please?" Harry said so politely it was adorable.

"Sure that would be 5.75 sweethearts" the lady said.

"Here you go thanks." He said handing me an ice cream.

"What I couldn't pay for my own" I said.

"Hey your rolling with Harry Styles." He said with his cute dimples poking out.

We sat down at a little table with cute little red seats.

"Who do you live with?" He asked

"My mom my father passed away many years ago, but I really don't want to talk about it." I said finishing my icecream and tearing up.

"I understand, let's go home." He said.

The walk home was long and silent when we entered the house voices full the house.

"Where have you guys been?" Everyone spat.

"Ice cream," Harry said.

"You didn't bring anything for me" Niall said looking with puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry Ni maybe next time" Harry said laughing

"You promise. Pinky swear?" Niall said.

"Yeah yeah yeah sure." Harry said. wrapping his finger around Niall's.  

"Lets play a game so we can get to know each other!" Liam said.

"Truth or Dare! Truth or Dare!" Niall and Zayn chorused.

"Okay, Jane you can start." Liam said.

"Niall truth or dare?" Jane shot at him.

"Truth!" He said proudly.

"Do you have a secret girlfriend?" Jane questioned.

"No I don't have a girlfriend, but I really would like one." He said kinda shyly.

"I wanna go!" Louis shouted. "Truth or dare Liam?"

"Umm Dare." Liam said with a smirk.

"Your in for it know, I dare you to run on the road," he started

"Wow mate that's easy" he was cut off by Louis.

"With no clothes on screaming look at me!" Louis said with a laugh.

"No, please no this can't be happening" he said stuttering.

"Oh well it is" Louis said.

"Argh fine." He said.

After all that business Liam was hit by an old lady.

"Harry truth or dare" zayn said mysteriously.

"Dare of course" he said.

"I dare you to kiss Katie." Zayn said and my heart skipped a beat. I was waiting to see what will happen next.