Chapter 2: Me Myself and I~Shane~

"Mr. Holt," A soft voice said while gently shaking my shoulder as I slowly came back to consciousness. "Mr. Holt, it's 7:06." The voice repeated still soft as the person shook me with a little more force.

I wanted to say "shut the fuck up and get out of my fucking room," but I just grumbled and mumbled, "I'm up, I'm up."

I opened my eyes looking up at our maid, Trisha. She was in her late twenties and looked good. She had wavy chestnut colored hair that flowed down to her thin waist matched with a pair of dark drown eyes and a big pair of tits.

Normally, I'd be turned on, but when faced with the fact she fucked my dad over a dozen times I was more repulsed.

"What will you like for your breakfast sir?" She asked popping out her chest at me and looking at me with lustful eyes.

I wanted to throw up on her and her fake boobs, but I was rather hungry. "Chocolate chip pancakes." I said sitting up on my huge bed and rubbing the sleep off of my eyes.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" She purred trying to sound seductive? I don't know, but whatever the hell she was trying to do wasn't working.

"No, now get out of my room." I snapped and she scurried out of my large bedroom.

I slid off my expensive satin sheet and onto the ground to do fifty push-ups followed by 200 sit-ups then 50 pull-ups as I did every morning.

After that I jumped into the shower and changed into some jeans, a plain white t-shirt, my leather jacket, and my converse.

I looked in the mirror wearing my cocky expression that told people I didn't give a damn. And it was right, because I didn't.

Why should I care about someone besides myself. No one really cares that much about you, if I've learned anything thus far that was it. So there was no point in living for anyone besides yourself.

I headed down our huge marble staircase and shook my wet hear sending water droplets into the air. I waked to the massive kitchen just as Harry, out personal chef put my pancakes on a plate for me.

"Good morning Mr. Holt," Harry said with a bright smile. "Morning Harry," I replied and I sat down and ate my pancakes.

Harry was in his late sixties, he had thin grey hair due to his balding and he was short and somewhat round, but always had a smile on his face. His wife passed away so he came here to work full time because he didn't have much else since his children all moved away.

Unlike Trisha I didn't mind Harry, he didn't say much and usually just sat in comfortable silence, which I always appreciated. Also, he was a damn good chef and I liked good food, so it worked out.

I got up after I ate and headed out the door as I heard, "Have a good day Mr. Holt!" Trisha said with a sweet smile. I just ignored her and walked to my special made, limited edition Harley Davidson motorcycle.

It wasn't a car, but it sure as hell was worth as much as one.

I made it to school just as I saw Luke get out of his sleek, black lifted truck.

Well, at least there's a guy who I don't want to punch in the face at the same time as me.

I got off my bike and pulled of my helmet. I had one of the best parking spots because my bike could fit almost anywhere.

I turned to see a group of guys heading toward me, here we go again. "Hey Holt! So what you gonna join the team yet?" Gavin, the school's biggest ass asked me.

"And have to deal with you fags?" I snorted.

"I have a reputation to maintain." I said as I crossed my arms and stared at the group of athletes before me.

Gavin chuckled, trying to play off the insult. "Bruh, you're funny. But I'm serious, we need you on the baseball team if we want to win the championship." Gavin continued to plead while all of his fellow fags just stood there trying to look cool.

What morons.

"What? So I can prance around a field and look gay while wearing tights. I'm straight." I said pushing through the wall of stunned athletes as they gave me 'what the hell was that?' looks.

Somedays I could handle them, and I hung out with them when I wanted to get a good fuck.

Today just wasn't one of those days, I woke up with a pissy feeling.

Just then, I see Luke and Eric talking.

Finally, some actual guys I could talk to about random shit. I walked over to them standing under one of the many trees around school providing shade.

I walked up and they both gave me a acknowledging nod. "I saw Gavin and his posse tried to get you to the dark side." Luke said with a grin.

Luke had been one of my close friends since pre-school, he was one of the few people I would only punch as a joke.

"They want me to join the fucking baseball team." I muttered annoyed by the so called 'athletes' school. Too bad I could probably beat them at any sport.

Luke and Eric both chuckled at my statement.

"So we're thinking about going Quentin's party. He asked us if we wanted to." Eric said as Hayden along with Winston walked up to the group.

There were five of us, we were the biggest pain in the asses of the school.

We flunked classes, but the teachers always passed us so they didn't have to deal with us again.

We started fight and talked our way out of trouble way too many times to count.

We hated those guys that called themselves 'athletes' who pranced around and acted cool, but couldn't even throw a decent punch.

We didn't give a shit about what anybody thought about us.

We fucked a lot of girls and dumped them the next day.

I liked things the way they were.

"Fine by me. Nothing to do Fridays anyway. A good old fashioned screw would be good. Plus, I might end up getting to beat one of those fags asses." I said looking over my shoulder to the group of athletes scowling in our direction.

I grinned, they hated how I could see through their 'masculinity' if that's even what you wanted to call it.

A few of the guys chuckled and they continued talking about the party and who they wanted to sleep with. My eyes drifted to the school building as I looked up to the second floor to see a pair of piercing green eyes staring down at me.

I locked gazes with her.

Her hair was curled flowing down her shoulder and her face was flawless. There was really no way to describe her, the way she looked.

It was just flawless. Damn she would be a good smash if I didn't dislike her so much. I didn't have any respect for a girl who dated Gavin. What an idiot.

But hell she was fine, at the thought of getting in her pants I smirked at her. She immediately look away. But I couldn't say I wasn't intrigued by her.

Liv Hanson.