Chapter 6: Only The Beginning ~Shane~

"So class, I've decided to add a few more components to your project. Now, instead of just having a literary part, you will also have to do a creative part." Mrs. Williams happily said as she saw all of the students sigh.

Bitch, I thought to myself. As if this project didn't suck enough.

Well at least it couldn't get worse.

"Also, I realize this project is strenuous enough already so I'm pushing back the deadline by two weeks." Mrs. Williams stated as she granted us a bit of mercy.

Usually a student would be happy about the deadline, but to me that was just longer I had to work with that sexy thing I couldn't touch. 

Wait.

Did I just?

No. 

Get it together Shane, you could have any girl you wanted she doesn't matter. So what if she doesn't want you. You constantly have girls throwing themselves at you. 

So what if you saw her half naked and haven't been able to push out that vision in your head. Or that every time you tried to think of another girl you just kept thinking about those curves, or those legs. Or the way she hugged herself so innocently, trying to hide herself from the people staring. Dammit Shane, snap out of it.

I shook off the unwelcome thought and continued to attempt to listen to Mrs. Williams.

"As I have previously stated, this project is vital. It is very in depth, so much so that you should get started immediately. Today you may meet with your partners as you are assigned your poet and piece of poetry. But today is the only day we will work on it in class, all work is to be completed outside of school."

Luke and I locked stares and silently comunicated on how we would murder Mrs. Williams without being cought.

Mrs. Williams clapped her hands together as if she was excited to see all of our demises with this  project, "Now go meet with your partner and I will come to you and tell you your information." 

I grumbled as I saw that Liv hadn't moved. Luke chuckled at my grumbling, "At least your partner is hot." He said in a low voice as we turned to look at Luke's partner.

A girl with a little too much acne and a little too excited that Luke was her partner. Her face turned bright red when he looked at her. 

"Have fun bud," I teased as Luke walked away. He was wrong though, at least with nerd girl I could control myself and just think school, but Liv didn't have acne or blush at the sight of me staring at her.

She was a sexy and tempting.

But that didn't matter, i didn't need to deal with her after this project so let me just get this shit over with.

I walked over as she laughed at something her friend Macey said as she walked away eyeing me carefully then she gave me a wink, which I returned with a smirk.

She adjusted herself as I sat down in the wooden desk that Macey previously occupied.

We both sat in awkward silence for a couple of moments. As both of us remembered the events of the previous weekend.

Finally she sat more upward and her eyes drifted to mine. "I just wanted to say thanks, you know, for what happened." She said in a soft voice. I had never heard her speak so gently before. Almost as if in that moment she wasn't untouchable and the school's it girl. She was just a fragile girl.

I looked back at her with a serious expression. "It was no problem. I've been wanting to beat the shit out of that dick anyway. You just gave me the oppertunity to." I finished with a half smile.