18

A.N. I think my last chapter was sort of a flop, so I am trying to redeem myself with this. Sorry! Tell me if this is good/bad

L.T. POV

"Louis, don't you dare leave me like this, when I haven't even told you..."

Told me what?

Why can't I move my hand?

Is he holding my hand??

I mean, I can feel my hand being held, but why can't I move it?

Why can I see only black?

My hand is moved again, towards something small and soft. Harry's lips.

But something is wrong...I feel drops of liquid, pattering onto my hand.

Why can't I open my eyes?

"Please, wake up! I'll never be rude to you again..I promise! Y..you have no idea how bad it felt to yell at you..But..but it's so hard, Louis! It is so hard to be around you!"

*Sobbing*

It's hard to be around you too, love. Especially now, if this is not some sort of dream.

My head feels so heavy...

Three and a half years ago

*Doorbell chimes*

"Just a minute!"

I was making dinner for the first time, or at least trying to. Eleanor was supposed to come over about ten minutes ago, and I was just about to resort to taking her out, when the doorbell rang.

I rushed to the door, an apology on the tip of my tongue, but when I opened the door, all I could do was stare.

I had to at least pretend to be angry. How else was I gonna get him out of here before my emotions take over?

"What the hell do you think you're doing? I think I made it clear, I don't want to see you again".

The hurt on his face was clear. It had been only six months, after all. He looked down, seeming unsure of what to say.

"I, um, I just wanted to know whether I can join you for dinner tonight. I know you hate me and all, but I just can't seem to help it. I was feeling lonely, and of all the people I could go to, my mind always seem to choose you".

My heart melted. It took every ounce of self control I had to restrain myself from taking him in my arms and holding him tight.

"I have no idea why you're acting like this. You could've gone to any of our mate's. But seeing as you're here already, you can join me".

I turned to go back in, biting my lip to stop the tears threatening to fall. As I approached the kitchen, the dilemma I was facing before came rushing back to me: I didn't actually cook any food!

Oh my god. I can't just send Harry back now...and..oh, shit. Eleanor. I glanced at the clock above the pantry. Why was she so late anyway? I pulled out my phone and dialled her number, making sure I was out of Harry's earshot. That boy had suffered enough already. I didn't need him worrying about replacing my apparent gf for dinner.

"Hello?"

"Hey, El, it's me. I think I'm coming down with something, and it's bad. Can we do this another night?"

"Er...do what?"

"Dinner? You...said you'd come over today, right?"

"That was today? Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, Louis, but it wasn't on the list for today, and so, I won't get paid for that, and you know how I feel about these things...."