Chaper 5

" hurry get in ! " Alicia said while I was looking were to sit confusingly.

" and were should I sit? " I chuckled.

" Here just sit on my lap " a boy with green eyes and dirty blonde hair said while he grabbed me and put me on him.

The car was filled with people, literally filled. Javier and Alicia was in the front seat, three boys in the back and three more boys in the farther back. I didn't really know who was in the farther back because I didn't dare to look back there.

" So Karma tell us about your self." one of the boys called out in the back.

I started playing with my fingers nervously, and didn't know what to say. The whole car was quiet and had there full attention on me.

" uh what do you want to know?"

" any boyfriend ? " Alicia smirked while looking back.

" No.. no boyfriend. " I smiled.

" bummer , we would've went on double dates and shit. " she laughed.

"How old are you? " one of the boys in the back asked.

" 17 "

"you a freak.. If you know what I mean?" another boy asked and the car got filled with laugher.
I got anxious and kept biting my nails. I laughed too just to not make it seem like I couldn't take a joke.

"Well enough questions, we are here bitches" Alicia yelled while she got out the car.

When I got out the car the rest of the boys followed behind me. Then I froze completely.. Brady.. Brady was the one in the farther back seat. I was wondering why he was so quiet, I mean he is the one to act so fun but he didn't even look like he wanted to be here.

"Hey karma" he smiled then walked away. I smiled and waved at him.

That's it ? I thought to myself. " Hey karma? " that's it ? does he not like me? because he usually says more than just a "hey".  I walked in the place only to find out we were now standing in a club.

" Alicia !!? " I called as I pulled her to the side.

" this isn't boiling ??"

"I know , relax. loosen up, your to focused on getting caught then having the night of your LIFEE. " she said passing me my fake id to get in. Then I thought about what she said and took the card from her.

"let the night begin.. " she took my hand and walked me all the way inside passing the security.

There were disco lights , loud music, a bar , a hot tub , older cute guys , dance floor, everything.

" Do you want a drink?? " I yelled in Alicia ear.

"No I'm good not yet, but go get your self something and just say your here with Alicia the drinks are on me. " she winked her eye and pushed me towards the bar. I walked myself the rest of the way and grabbed a seat.

"what would you like ma'm ? "

"uh do you have any orange juice? " I asked.

"Yes we certainly do, what kind of alcohol would you like with that?"

"nothing just that" I smiled. He looked at me funny and walked to the orange juice as I waited.

"Hey"

"hey.."

" how is it like to be an adult ? you know the club and all" Brady laughed.

"Not as I expected it" I laughed. "Here's your drink "