The hated friend

A/N No sam in this chapter, sorry! This is more of girl drama!

'You do know everyone likes sophie better, right?' Jill's annoying voice echoes in my ear from yesterday's science class. I grit my teeth. 'Mmmhmm dumb ass, whatever you wanna think.' I remember telling her. Just kidding. Instead I told her 'Mmmhmmm.' while ignoring her. Everyone likes sophie, my ass. And, even if they did, i wouldn't give a s*it. It's their opinions. But no, Jill likes to tell me this every effing time she see's me. Though the truth is, everyone thinks she's a fat ass who want keep her stupid mouth shut long enough to use her dumb brain. After all, that's why she died her hair a ugly yellow color. Sheesh, sophie's my twin. I understand people compare us and favor one of us more then the other. And I've learned to accept that years ago. Im cool with that. But hearing it EVERY fucking day.... well that gets a little old and makes me want to kill Jill. What sophie likes in her i'll never, ever, ever, see.

I finally get to science class and slid into my seat. As i sit down, Jill slides into the seat next to me. Our stupid teacher assigned these god awful seats. "hello!" She said, giving me a fake smile. I give her my signature sarcastic smile back before turning away. "Did you fifish your English homework?" She askes in the same annoyingly fake cherry voice. This time i completely ignore her. "You know I like sophie better." She says again. That's when my last nerve breaks. The second bell rang and i flew out of my chair and signed out for the bathroom. I can't stand another minute of her! Huffing, I storm into the bathroom. Then I crash into someone. Holding my head I look up "ow!" I complain. Oh. It's Lily Ross. Most popular, pretty girls in our grade. "Sorry bout that..." She said sarcastically, giving me a sick smile. "Mm. I'm sure." I mumble as she pouches past me and out the door. Sheesh, I can't get a break today!

When I hurry back into the class, our teacher, Mrs. Talbot, who is also my English teacher, was busy teaching. I signed in and took my seat. Annie, my friend, who sat on the other side of me, gave me a questioning look as I took my seat. She knew I hated the school bathrooms. I gave her a convincing smile and began to take notes on what the teacher was saying about the earths crust.

I was beginning to tune out when Jill's words began to replay in my head. I bit my lip to try and stop thinking about it before I kill her. And honestly, I could care less if Jill likes her better. But again, the way she tells me and how many times she says it... Well, it drives me kinda mad.

"Girl, I don't know what your problem is but sheesh, you look ma-a-ad!" TT asked me at French later that day. I sighed realizing I was glaring at my French paper for no reason. "Sorry, just mad." I mumbled, TT bit her lip and nodded, knowing not to question further and instead turned back to the teacher. I was so ready for this day to end.

"OMG, guess who just asked me out!" Emily squealed, sliding into the seat next to me. It was lunch time as all my friends stopped to listen. "Who?!" Sayer asked. She smiled "Jake Musro!" She squealed again. We all laughed and began to ask about how this happened. Jake Musro was the kinda guy who was not exactly popular, but was well liked, not the best looks, but still pretty good looking. Know what I mean? Ya well, that's him.

Lunch was finally over and the Jake conversation dropped as we all headed home. I was well over due for a nap as I opened my front door to my house. I froze. Someone was waiting for me.

Ohhhhhh clif hanger! Question of the update: Who is it?

Thanks and don't forget to vote and comment! :)