Only in 6th grade

A/N new story! Yay! Hope ya likey!

Prologue:

There's only one boy Hallie hates. Only one boy who pushes her into a wall and smiles after saying 'oops'. There's only one boy who Hallie likes.

Chapter 1

My door swung open, my eyes slowly opened as I caught my sister walk out. She was my personal alarm clock. Sighing, I rolled out of bed, my bare feet swinging to the ground as I made my way to the kitchen. My twin sister, Sophie, was pulling the cereal out of the cabinet and I went to grab spoons and bowls. "Jerk." I muttered, her elbow hitting mine as she sat down next to me at the counter. "Idiot." She mumbled back. It was a Monday morning and I was tired. It didn't help that I hated Sophie passionately with all my guts.

37 minutes later, I stood at the end of my drive way, next to Sophie, with my phone in my pocket, head phones plugged in and in my ears. It was cold, so, to cheer me up, I put on some Selena Gomez.

'Who says your not perfect

Who says your not worth it

Who says your not beautiful

Who says, would you tell me who said that!?'

The song played in my mind, over and over, till the bus arrived. I hurried on after my sister, mumbling a small "good morning" to my bus driver, Nancy. Sophie and I slid into opposite seats, headphones still in. The bus stopped, father down the street and on hoped Sayer. Her skinny, skinny body, hair shoulder length dark, wavy, frizzy, brown hair, looked un combed, her cheap justice shirt showing from her un zipped L.L. bean jacket, her wiry glasses sitting crocked on her nose, book in one hand, dolphins backpack in the other. My Best Friend. "Hey" I said, pulling our my ear buds and sticking them in my pocket. "Hey" she replied, sliding into the seat behind Sophie. "I'm not tacking the bus home, sports start." She said, dropping her backpack. I frowned. Her parents had made her sign up for sports, so she has to take the late bus home every Wednesday and Monday from now on. "Aw, I wish you could come over." Sophie said, sayer nodded and sighed, plopping into her seat. Sayer had the most strict parents in the world. I'd she got under a 90% on anything, she would be grounded for a month. I sighed and put my headphones back in, so did Sophie, and sayer picked up her book. She ALWAYS read. Even during lunch. So your probably thinking 'on god, what nerds!' Am I right? Well, some people think that. I wore a sugar lip tank top, a navy blue Hollister sweatshirt over it, and light blue skinny jeans with neon blue ugs. Ya, I dress OK, I have bronze, curly, curly hair that was always in a low, messy bun. Some people could say I was pretty, sometimes. But I wasn't anything special. And, well, me and Sophie are identical twins, what a curse, so we look pretty similar.

7 minutes later, our now crowded bus, pulled into Sharon Middle Schools parking lot. I stuffed my phone in my bag and hurried off the bus, followed by Sophie and sayer. "Ugh, my French projects due today." I groaned "uh, I know" sayer sulked. We both toke French but weren't in the same class, Sophie took Spanish. The school was packed with screaming kids and teachers, we hurried our way to the cafeteria, were all sixth graders went while waiting for the bell to ring and school to start. I held my breath and walked in, I passed the table were all the popular boys sat. Including me ex crush, Daniel, though my other best friend, Sophia, not Sophie my sister, thought I was still in love with him, she was. And where Sam sat. The worst person on earth. His name made me scowl as we reached our table in the back of the room, there sat Sophia, other best friend, and Kylie, best friend wanna bee, I didn't like her. "Hey smidge" I said, taking a seat next to her. Her nickname was Smidget. Small midget combined. We had made it up and 4th grade so now almost everyone called her that, but sometimes it was shortened to smidge. As for her appearance, well, by her nickname, you could tell she was short, she was VERY skinny, my guess anorexic, though she denied it, she wore mostly Abercrombie clothing, and she had a bark brown 'bob' for a hair style. "Hey, did you get my text?" She asked, I nodded "ya, um, sorry, you can't come over, moms having a dinner party this weekend." I said sadly, my mom was always planning this so sophia was barley ever over. She frowned "oh, that's fine, we'll hang out another time." She said, looking sad. I sighed, I hated when she was sad, her smallness made her very cute so it was sad to see her unhappy. She turned to Kylie and they started to talk about some prank call they had made, Smidget said she didn't like Kylie, but I didn't believe her, they lived in the same neighborhood and hung out a lot, so they were the closest. I pretended to listen, though I didn't really care.

The bell finally rang and we all ran out, Sophia and Sayer running one way, they were on the same team, there were different teams in our grade, divided up for academic classes, Kylie, Sophie and I went the other, Sophie and I were on the same team but didn't have any classes together and Kylie was the team over from us. I hurried to class, not wanting to be late or mrs. Nickerson will have my head. Just then I was shoved, straight into a wall. "Owww!" I hissed, I looked up to see a smiling Sam. I gave him a cold glare. He snickered "oops." She said, smiling, and ran away before I could attack him. "Bastard." I muttered. Sam was tall, lean, blue eyes and blonde hair, arrogant little jerk. That's Sam. We had been best friends in pre school, inseparable, then we went to elementary school together and became sworn enemies. Don't ask me how, I've got no clue. And this is what we did, we would sneak up from one another and push, kick, or shove them. As I straightened my bag I was sent dirty glares from girls. I snickered. Whenever girls saw us, pushing or whatever, they would get jealous. They didn't know how, this popular guy could even be LOOKING at this nerd. But hey didn't know what we had, a past. I sniffed and kept walking, honestly, what did girls see in that arrogant jerk. I saw nothing by jerky ness.

What did you think? Am I adding enough emotion? Hope you like it! Vote and comment! :)