Chapter 9

I walked outside waving to the two boys through the clear glass before I walk any further. I take a deep breath hold I for a couple seconds then let it out walking towards the direction of the school. Just like last night, the streets were empty and dark only lit up by a couple of street lights. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. You would have to be crazy if you aren't nervous in this situation. I almost don't want to go back. No... I don't want to go back, but... I don't know. I sighed and continued walking still frustrated with myself and the situation. "I guess I just have to face it..."
After a couple minutes of walking I see the tip of the school peaking out over the trees and within moments I am once again in front of the school's gate. Once I walk in I head for the night dorm taking the path through the woods to get there. It was then that I noticed a presence behind me and I quickly turned to see my silver haired friend.
"Why did you come back?" Scoffed Zero. I thought for a moment 'why did I come back?...'
"I couldn't leave everyone like that." He looked at me silently for a moment not saying anything then nodded as if understanding my reason. Though he might not agree with it... "Are they in the dorm?"
"Yea..." Things were silent between us and he kept starring at me looking at me with those silver eyes of his. Usually, I would have been completely uncomfortable in this sort of situation but it wasn't daunting at all. It was comforting but completely uncomfortable at the same time.
"I guess I should get back then." I say in almost a whisper.
"I guess so." Zero's head slowly pulled away from mine. I didn't even realize how close he was until he pulled away. I blushed slightly at the realization of this and looked away.
"I-I'll see you later.. Zero." I didn't stay long enough to. Hear his response and I made my way back to the night dorms before it reached daylight.

Walking up to the gates was daunting and my head kept trying to tell me to turn around and never step foot into the place again. I hesitantly walked up to the grand doors and I was almost tempted to run away once my hand grabbed the cold brass door knob. My hand grew stiff and I had to force it with my free hand to open the door. I peered inside and saw nothing but darkness. It was as if everyone had just up and left and I would not be able to find them ever again. My courage drew me inside as I softly called out " hello?" Silence... I called out again this time a little louder. "H-hello?" I waited shutting the door behind me as I walked further inside. The only light source were a pair of glowing red eyes that caught  my attention at the top of the staircase and I felt fear crawl up inside me again. "H-hello?..." I called out quietly not managing to sound louder than a whisper. I could not make out who the eyes belonged to as they leisurely walked down the stairs getting closer and closer to me. I could feel my heart rate speed up and increase with every step they took. 'No... Don't come closer... Stop...' He was looking at me intently with those piercing eyes that I didn't even know who it was.  Closed my eyes tightly not being able to take his stare. He could see me but I couldn't see him and it made me feel so vulnerable.

All of the sudden I could feel the lights turn on and I open my eyes and see a blonde haired guy in mid air before he tackled me into a hug. "H-hanabusa?!" "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! I thought you left us!" He held on extremely tight as he cried and hugged me. "It's ok it's ok..." I said calmly trying to soothe him smiling slightly.
"Glad you could come back." I looked up and saw Ichijo Akatsuki Senri and Kaname. I smile up at them and nod.
"Good to be back honestly." I said and saw a small smile rest upon all of their faces. I patted Hanabusa back trying to get the over dramatic blonde off of me. "Erm um Hanabusa can you let go? Hehe..." I giggled slightly as he held on tighter.
"Hehe.. Nope you're mine." He whispered in my ear and I felt my face heat up as my eyes widened.