Chapter 1

Yuki's pov

Zero pounded his fist on the desk of the headmaster "What! You can't do that!"He shouted after listening to the headmasters news of the new student.
"Listen Zero I have made up my mind and that is final." He says seriously as he rest his head on his hands that are held up by his desk.
"Why can't she be in the day class again headmaster?" I asked calmly still a little confused by the situation.
"We are going to enroll (y/n) (l/n) as the newest student to the night class."
"But she's not a vampire!" Zero interjected clearly angry with the whole idea." Your going to kill her!"
"Mrs. (L/n) has a rare skin condition in which she cannot go out in the sun for long or else she will get a severe sun burn. Her parents have been extremely gracious and has been funding our school for a while now. It would put us
at a huge disadvantage if they suddenly stopped. Plus this school was built so vampires and humans could co exist. This will act as an experiment to see how they behave and I have the utmost confidence in them. Kaname Kuran has already been informed of this and has already prepared a room for her as she is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Both of you keep an eye on her to make sure she is safe and please be kind and courteous as I understand she hasn't had much friends."
"Got it!" I say determinedly. The headmaster's and mines gaze both turn towards zero's and he instinctively turned his head away and sighed.
"Fine..."
"Good. Well I have one more thing to ask of you two... Yuki-chan Zero-chan can you two please call me daddy already!!!"
"Who the hell are you calling chan and I don't need a father!" Zero shouts as he storms out of the room.
"Sorry headmaster I mean dad!" I quickly say and bow as I leave the room.

Your pov

Riding in the car on my way to my new school I look up at the sunset in the sky.
"Tch. I hate the sun." I say quietly to myself as I grip on to my parasol tighter. Today I was wearing a sleeveless black dress that stopped at my mid thigh with black socks that go just under my knees and matching black converse. I was also wearing my one lucky, black lace, fingerless glove on my right hand. I had two but I lost the other so I just say it's a fashion choice if people question me. It's also lucky because if I lost the other one and if this didn't get lost then that must mean that this is the lucky one. I always wear it on big or special events. Though not too many of those happen to me often since I'm usually stuck inside my house in the day time and I'm not usually allowed out at night especially with ought a guardian. But now I'm excited that I get to live on my own and hopefully make some new friends. I think this may be a great new start for me since I've only been homeschooled because no other school holds night classes.

My car pulls up to the gates my stuff has been delivered yesterday so thankfully I didn't have to carry anything with me besides my parasol. I opened up my black parasol and stepped outside of the car waving good bye to the driver as he drove off a couple seconds later. My heart started racing inside my chest and I gripped my parasol even hard as it rested open on my shoulder protecting me from the last rays of sunlight.

I had absolutely no idea on where to go as I walked through the gate. I walked for a good couple of minutes on a dirt path until I heard some screaming off in the distance. It didn't sound so much as in panic or distress but more like a fangirl scream. I made my way over to check out what all the ruckus was. I could see a group of teenage girls crowding around a closed fence. Two people stood out from the crowd. One was a girl with short brown hair who was trying her best to push the fangirls away and the other was a silver haired highschool boy who stood and glared at a group of girls who in return were obedient and standing still definitely scared for their life. I figured that the girl and boy might be of some help to me seeing how they are apart of maybe a student council it seems. They could probably help me get to the headmasters office and to my dorm room.

I carefully navigated my way through the sea of screaming girls. It provably would have been easier to go the guy but he seems... A little unapproachable. All of the sudden I was trampled right before I could get to the brown haired girl. I had fallen flat on my butt and thankfully the girls were now in two straight lines. Jeez what a complete attitude change I wonder what made them do that? My question was answered as I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind me. As I looked over my ivory shoulder there stood a gorgeous boy with medium length brown hair and amazing brown eyes.
"Are you alright mrs?" I turn myself around on my knees to face him. He places his hand out to me and carefully I take his hand as he helps me stand up.
"Um yea I'm fine." I give a small smile as I pick up my parasol off the ground resting it back on my shoulder. "Thanks" I say as I step aside and move to the girl that I was trying to talk to before. "Um excuse me?" I sweat drop as she is still trying to keep the fangirls at bay. She didn't hear me so I thought that I would just wait until the commotion was over with. I looked back at the people walking out of the once closed gate and the man with the brown hair. From what I could tell all the people were so beautiful. There were two blondes one calmly smiled and waved to the girls and the other was saying sweet things to the girls as he walked by... I think he was enjoying all the attention. Next there was a boy with orange and and a stoic expression on his face as he looked bothered by the girls presence. After him there was a boy and a girl walking side by side. The girl had her strawberry blonde hair in high pigtails and the boy had brownish maroon hair and they both were eating a stick of pocky while walking. Then finally I saw the brown haired guy who helped me up leading the way and a girl with beautiful really light dirty blonde hair walking aside him with an expression that told anyone who saw it that 'I look down upon you.'

Finally as the group of people began to get out of sight the fangirls started to clear away and the brown haired girl in front of me sighed in relief.
"Um excuse me?"
"Day class students have to be back in their dorms now sorry can you go." She says with her back turned and pointing off into the distance.
"Um actually I'm new to this school and I think that I'm supposed to be in the night class." At this the girl perks up and turns around with a big grin on her face.
"Oh you must be (y/n) (l/n) nice to meet you I'm Yuki Cross. Zero get over here and meet (y/n)!" The silver haired man slowly walked up to us and introduced himself.
"Im Zero Kiryu. Yuki. I'm going on patrol you take her to the headmaster." He says and walks off.
"I think he likes you!" Yuki says.
"Right..." I sweat drop at her optimism.
"Well let's go."

Moments later we arrived at the headmasters office. On our way here Yuki told me all about the school. From topics like directions to anywhere I would need to go on campus, to the disciplinary committee, and to the infamous night class students who are basically celebrities to this school. When we walked into the office the head master gave me a brief welcome and also the key to my bedroom. He also asked Yuki to escort me to my room and then to class where I would be introduced.

As we walked back to the place we were before things between Yuki and I were silent until she decided to speak up.
"So what school did you go to before?" She asked with a smile on her face clearly she's not comfortable with silence.
"Um I never went to a school. Due to my condition I couldn't go since school is only held in the day time. When I heard that there was a highschool that offered a night class I got really excited and doubled my study habit because I really wanted to get it." I said smiling back at her. "So what's the night class like. The people or at least the girls in the day class seem a bit um... Wild hehe"
"Oh um their uh-" Yuki didn't finish her answer and quickly said, "oh wait we are back here. Do you want to check out your room?"
"Uh sure."

After walking into the extravagant dorm and up the giant staircase and down a couple of hallways, we finally reached my room.
"People usually have to double up but since there are an odd number of girls now, you get your own room." She said with a grin on her face. She opened the door to my room. There was a white queen sized bed at the far end of the room, white walls and dark brown wooden floors. Next to the bed was a wooden dresser with a vanity on top. Then there was also a fluffy white carpet in the middle and a built in closet on the opposite wall of the bed.
"I like it." I say as I set down my parasol on the vanity's seat because it is now dark outside. "Should we get going to the class?" I ask a little bit excited and nervous to meet everyone.
"Ok! Let's go." Yuki shoots me a big grin now as we make our way to the class room.

Once there Yuki decided that she would go in with me. Once she opened the door I noticed that there was no teacher there. I was a little bit confused and just brushed it aside and told myself that the teacher was running late. I looked at the students and they all had stoic expressions on their faces. We had probably interrupted a  conversation because some of them looked annoyed. The tall orange haired guy was sitting next to the pretty long haired girl with light dirty blonde hair. The guy with brownish maroon hair was siting next to the girl with pigtails, again eating pocky. And the two blondes were sitting next to each other the one with straight hair had a kind smile on his face and finally the brunet who helped me up from earlier was sitting in the middle alone. He seemed to be of some importance to them. Maybe he was their president, but are they normally treated with such great respect?
"Alright Night class as you might have already heard you have a new student starting today- uh tonight hehe. You are all to make her feel welcome and behave. Ok you can introduce your self now." She said giddily as she gave me a slight push to walk forward.
"Hello. I'm (y/n) (l/n). It is nice to meet you."