Chapter six yummy

So guys, sorry for such short and crappy chapters. I may be single soon after a year and a half. It's hard. Please vote.

I hugged my brother tightly, the feeling of being in his arms felt safe and I felt like we were a family again.

I moved back and looked at zoey

"Awww you guys are so cute...." Zoe said grinning the biggest grin I had ever seen.

"Come on guys.! Ready to get wet.!" Jason said running towards the water.

"I've got to get going. I'm meeting my friend Dylan to go out with some chicks." My brother said smiling.

"I'll be bringing him around later so the family can meet him. " he said beginning to walk away.

"Okay... Bye" I said slowly, my head was pounding and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

"Jason.." I said my voice trailing off. I didn't feel good. The pounding in my head felt like a drum skin pulled to toght. I could hear ringing faintly in my ears as I started getting dizzy.

"What is it Gemma?." Jason said slowly coming closer to me.

"I don't feel good." I said clutching my head. My legs felt like noodles as I tried to walk to Jason. I felt my knees buckle, and I feel down.

"When's the last time you've ate.?" Jason barked at me, grabbing my hand and basically carrying me to the bench near by.

"Before I boarded the plane. I didn't have enough money to get something while waiting for dad." I said slowly.

"Gemma, let me get Zoe then we're going to get some food okay.?" Jason said slowly, he seemed like an okay brother. I liked him, it would be good to have two brothers.

Jason ran and grabbed Zoe, telling the guys he'd be back later tonight for some man meeting or whatever he called it.

"Where do you want to eat.?" Jason asked me happily now that we were in the car.

"I'm a vegetarian..." I trailed off. Many people thought I did this because I was picky, or wanted to be stubborn. But after years of living off of cheap fast food burgers and fries, I chose to forget about all of that. I'd been a vegetarian for three years now. Leaving me with more money, and less fat.

"Really.? I'd would have never thought of you as one" Jason said shocked. He pulled into some parking lot in what looked like a run down fast food place.

"This is called Mary's. it's an old dinner with a twist. Don't worry, they're vegetarian friendly" he said with a smile, turning to the big menu by his side.

" welcome to Mary's! My name is Sam and I'll be taking your order.!" A small but loud cheery voice called over the speaker.

"Trust me?" Jason said.

I nodded.

"Can we get two number ones, no onions. And a kids meal?." Jason said into the speaker.

" that'll be 8.45 at the first window!" The voice chirped again.

"This place is pretty cheap" I said, in London even the burgers full of fake meat were expensive.

"Yeah that's why I love it!" Jason said pulling the car forward.

He stopped next to an old gray slidin window and Sam came towards it, slidin it open.

" 8.45 please" she said. The girl looked only about fourteen, she had short blonde hair styles into a pixie cut, a red visor that said Mary's across it was tightly fastened against her head.

She had green eyes and small pink lips agains her tan skin.

"Here's your food, hope you enjoy!" She said handing us a white paper bag.

"It smells yummy!. What is it?." I said as my mouth began to water as the aroma of sweetness filled the car.

"It's called a beggin wrap. It has lettuce, honey mustard, tomatoes, and this cool tofu stuff that'll make your mouth water" Jason said handing me one of the wraps.

"My mouth already is watering.!" I said biting into it. I felt the honey mustard fill my mouth mixing in the the spur sweet taste of the tomatoe, the tofu was better than any I've had before.

"I think we're going to be good brothers and sisters." Zoe said from the back seat smiling.

"Me too." I said smiling back at her. I really think this will work.