Chapter five brother lover

I looked into my reflection in the small cubicle to change at the beach. While changing, I hardly had enough room to lift my shirt off with out hitting my funny bone. My large dark green eyes shown back. The small blue orbs inside of the green shown out against my somewhat tan skin. I was tired, you could tell. The dark blue and purple rings under my eyes showed it. My body still held the necessary baby fat to make me curves seem less uninviting. My long black hair went just above my waist, offering me the advantage to wear a side ponytail. I had chosen a light blue bikini top, making my breast seem bigger, I had chosen against getting bikini bottoms and chose to get black surf shorts instead.

I felt the tears crawling to come out of my eye. Wanting to be forced, to be released from my mind. I saw what I saw every time I looked at myself. I saw myself as dirty, used. Every time I looked at my body I felt as if it was my fault. I hate seeing myself.

I tore my gaze away from the mirror, and opened the heavy metal door to step out to the beautiful sun.

"Gemma! Over here!" Jason shouted, I looked across the crowded beach and saw him holding Zoey in the air, having her wave.

I walked over to them, closer to the water. As I marched, my feet felt so heavy with sand in my flip flops burning the top of my foot. The sand felt hot and gritty, but a good feeling. A feeling of home. The air smelt clean, and had a salty breeze going through the air, making the scorching heat not as noticeable.

"Wanna meet my friends.?" Jason asked me his tan body shown in the sunlight.

"Sure." I said simply, my head had began to pound lightly at the temples.

"This is mason, he's the youngest of our group. He's only 14" he said pointing to a guy dressed in black jeans, and a white tank top for men. He had a skinny and fragile looking body with dark brown hair the was spiked up.

"Hey, I'm Gemma." I said to him, he nodded his head in response.

"This is zack, he's the oldest, at nineteen" he said motioning to the tall and jock looking boy. He had the looks of a god, but you could tell he was a player. His blonde hair shone in the bright sun, making it gleam. His eyes shown bright blue.

"Heyy" I said again, what else was I suppose to say.

"And finally..." Jason said smiling, he winked.

"Jarod!" He said as a tall boy walked up to the group, he had black shaggy hair they fell just above his eyes, his pale skin shown with his green eyes.

"Yo Jason who's the chick you wanted me to meet." Jarod said, looking irritated.

"Oh, yeah..." Jason said laughing. He got that I knew who Jarod was by my face. He motioned Jarod to turn around.

"Yeah.? Who is it.?" Jarod said again looking at me puzzled. His eyebrows came together while his mouth went into a smirk.

"Jarod... This is Gemma.." Jason said slowly. I can't believe, my OWN brother forgot me. He should have recognized me. I felt hurt and I felt the tears threatening to spill.

I watched Jarod's face go from confusion, to anger, to happiness. He came over to me.

"Gemma, you look so different.." He said, his voice sounded so apologetic.

"I'm not eight anymore.." I trailed off, my voice wavering at the end. I wanted to cry.

"Gemma, I'm so glad that you're going to be staying with us. I missed you, so much it hurt. I didn't want to talk to you, because knowing that I couldn't see you again. Hurt me in ways that only I can understand. You're my little sister, I lve you Gemma." Jarod said bitting his lip.

I already knew I would forgive him.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

So guys, sucky chapter, sucky night. Sorry guys. Please vote fan. It would make me happy. Please