"Raven could you watch Rosalina for a moment, I'll be right back." I said to Raven.

"Aunty and niece time!"

I smiled as I walked out the door and headed for the pack house. I was cautious about walking by myself because I knew most of the pack members didn't like me but I had to find Xavier. I walked out of the hospital and onto the pack grounds. People watched me cautiously as if they didn't trust me. I walked with my head down in shame as I quickly walked towards the pack house.

Without looking, I bumped into something causing me to stumble back. I looked up to see my brother Chris rubbing his head. I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm and looked at me with a pleading look.

"Anaïs you can't ignore me forever." He said. His voice sounded shaky and in distress like his appearance.

He had purple bags under his eyes from lack of sleep, his hair was unkept and tangled, his skin seemed paler than before.

"Oh my gosh what is happening to you?" I gasped as I placed my hand over my mouth.

"It's your friend, she's draining all I have from that rejection. I feel like my soul has been crushed and she won't even talk to me. Please Anaïs I'm sorry, I can't live with the guilt and now this." His eyes were filled with guilt and sorrow. Good, I wanted him to feel what I felt whenever he hit me, whenever he punished me.

"Now you know what I've been feeling like for the past two years." I said disgusted.

"How can you forgive Xavier so easily but not me?" He asked angrily.

I turned around and yanked my arm out of his grip.

"Because unlike you, he's never physically hurt me and he's trying." I said as I began walking up the steps. I walked straight toward his room.

Before I could even knock on the door I heard a faint "come in."

I walked in and got a blast of Xavier's scent. I noticed him laying down on his back on the bed. How did he know I was at the door?

"Your smell was seeping into the room so I knew you were near." He chuckled.

"Oh." Was all I said. I walked toward the bed and surprisingly laid down next to him. I felt his body tense up at my actions but quickly relaxed once I placed my hand on his chest.

"I heard what you were talking about with Alpha Roman." I said quietly.

"Anaïs I will make sure nothing bad happens to you, I will be by your side no matter what." He said as he rolled over to his side to look at me.

I nodded my head and looked into his eyes.

"Anaïs remember when we were 10 and we played truth or dare with me, you Daniel and 2 other pups?" Xavier asked.

""Yeah of course I remember that, I couldn't forget because I had my first kiss that day and from you." I smiled.

"Well that was the day I started falling for you and I couldn't stop thinking about you after that." He said. The look in his eyes showed love for me and only me.

"Why can't other guys be like you?" I giggled.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and frowned.

"Don't worry about other guys, I'm different and you should enjoy that."

"Alright fine sorry grumpy." I giggled.

"So you said I was your first kiss?" He smirked as he wrapped his arm around my waist bringing us closer.