~Back at Ciel mansion ~

Ciel POV:

Where in the hell are those two...its already 9 o clock and they still haven't shown up! I mean it shouldn't take that long for girls to go shopping should it? Tch I don't know girls are too confusing! I sat there at my desk. My finger was tapping on my desk and I was getting frustrated. I growled and stood up from my desk. " that's it!! What is taking so long!!!" Just then Sebastian, greed, wrath and envy appeared into my office and Sebastian bows. " you called my lord?" " yes..have any of you find any information about the girls yet?" Sebastian stands with a serious face on. " yes...it has seems that lady Ellianda and (Y/N) has been kidnapped" My eyes then widen. " kidnapped?! How?!" " we don't know yet but I know for a fact that is either the trancy or the kidnappers from the case...." " ...that's wrong..." I looked over at Greed . " what was that greed...?" " Lady Ellianda and (Y/N) has been kidnapped by four reapers... One with red hair...one with black hair..one with blonde hair...and the other with grey hair....the reason for kidnapping them is unknown.." I sat there and think. ' four reapers...that could only mean....'  I looked up at Sebastian to see him smirking. " don't sorry young master, me and the triplets will bring back your girls no matter what.." I nod and sit down to go back to work until I notice what Sebastian said and I blushed bright red. " w-wait a min?! W-who ever said that those are my girls?!" Sebastian and the other servants looked away and started laughing at my blushing face. I growled abs sat back down with my face still a bit red. " doesn't matter...just hurray up and leave already..." Sebastian and the others bowed. " yes..." They all then disappeared and I was left alone. ' those two...they should have listen to me when I told them to not go..but they went anyway...they just wait till they get back here safe...' I was suddenly brought out my thoughts by a knock on the door. I groaned because Sebastian wasn't here so I got up and opened up the door to see...him... " well hello there Ciel...." I growled lowly " what do you want Alois" " I just came by to see one of my favorite person...."

Alois POV:

Ha! Coming to see him..I actually came to see tkose other two... (Y/N) and Ellianda. I walked in and looked around. " where has those girls go?" I looked over to see him showing a bored look on his face. " there not here...they went out....now leave..." I smiled " went out huh....alright then I shall be on my way...bye bye~" I walked out the house and heard a slam from the door. " hmph his rude indeed...." I theb shrug my shoulders and walked home.

~Time skip. To a dark room~

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

Ronald POV:

(Y/N) and Ellianda falls to the floor and I fold the whip and slap it together. " there...that should do....grell tie them up..." I looked over at grell who had his back against the wall with his arms crossed, shaking his head. " your so rude. What was the point of whipping them?" I smirked and throws him the rope. " every time these chicks try something, you punish them.." Grell rolls his eyes and groans as he walked over and tied up the girls. 'Come to think of it...whu did they want us to kidnapped these two? I mean they don't have anything that he want....do they?' I looked down at them to see what job I done. Their clothes was torn in many places like the arm, chest, side and even at the bottom. They had red whip marks all over them, they were tied up and then their mouth and eyes where covered. I smirked. ' man...who knew these girls would look so sexy even in this state....' I was then brought our my thoughts when I heard a door opened and I look back to see boring old William.

William POV:

"Have you taken care of the two girls?" I pushed up.my glasses as I glanced over at these two idiots. And as usual, Ronald had that stupid grim on his face. " yep! All taken care of...see" He stepped aside as I looked down at the conditions they were in. ' hate to say...but believe it or not...they got it done..but...' I sighed and crossed my arms. " tell me...why are these two dressed like that..." Ronald laughs and rubbed the back of his head. " well....you see...we kind of went overboard...." I glanced up at him and I noticed the whip in his hand as he tries to hide it after realizing that I caught him with it. I sighed again and pushed up the glasses on my face. " anyways....let's go...we have other things to deal with...and get ready for 'little' guest.." I turned and walked away with Ronald and Grell following behind. ' I can't have those fools ruining our plan.....'

~To be Continued ~