5

(Y/N) POV:

~3 months later ~

Its been three months since Sliver and her butlers came to Ciels mansion. We haven't had any missions done and because of that I never see Sliver come out of her room. Even when it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, Wrath , Greed and Envy comes and gets her tray of food and brings it to her in her room. 'well... I guess its okay since she's not messing with Ciel....but......' I was brought out by my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. " hmm?" I looked back to see Finny, Mey-rin and Bard saluting" hey guys...what's up?" " Miss (Y/N) ! We have a message to deliver to you by Master Ciel" " Ciel you say?" Finny nods" yes ma'am! He would like to see you in his office ASAP!!!!" " meet me huh..well since I have nothing to do right now guess I could go...." " great.....my lord would also like if you three would go back to work and for (Y/N) to bring back some tea and sweets" I jumped up and looks back to see Sebastian saluting also. " eh?! Sebastian where did you come from?!" Sebastian glances at me and smiles" arent you supposed to salute as well....they won't leave until you salute and give them off...." " huh? O-oh right...." I blushed a bit and saultes at Mey-rin, Finny and Bard" u-uh ....t-that is all....y-you may get s-started with y-your work n-now..." " yes ma'am!" Mey-rin, Finny and Bard yelled at the same time and runs off into the kitchen. I sighed in relief when I heard a snicker. I blushed bright red and looked back to see Sebastian turned away and shaking.....and I knew he was laughing at me " my my...that was....quite a show there....m...milday...." Sebastian stated in between chuckles. I then growled while blushing still and jacks up Sebastian the best way I could...because you know...I'm short and he is really tall. " why you...do you think this Is a game don't you!!" " well well well...look who we have here...." I knew that voice.....clear as day actually. Both me and Sebastian looked over to see Sliver Butlers. " you three....." Sebastian gets out of my grip and stands up while fixing his tie. " would Ms. sliver like anything?" " ....actually no....we were going to his office because we was supposed to have a meeting with him....surely I could have sworn he was going to send someone to Milady room to get us but she never came...." Greed glances at me with a cold stare and I flinch ' wait....you mean I was brought to Ciel to talk about them?! Shit I messed up badly.....'  I then heard Greed sighs and he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. " ...anyway.....we should get going now...." Sliver butlers walked away and Sebastian bows. " geez that was a close one huh Sebastian-" " with all due respect ms. (y/n) .....you need to respect ms. Sliver and her butlers.....that means you must call her milady at all times and treat her as if she is your mistress" My eyes widen as he said that to me. " why do I have to treat someone like her with respect?!" Sebastian then glanced at me and I could tell that he meant business and was serious. I gasp a bit and looked away" .....right.....sorry...." Sebastian then stands up straight and walks Into the kitchen with me following behind him. ' why do he want me to respect Sliver so much....I mean I know she's the Queens Sly Fox and all...but..is she more then that?"

Ciel POV: ~ in his office~

I was looking at some papers that the Queen has sent me while waiting for Sliver and her butlers to come with (Y/N). The papers are very strange. ' that's odd....no matter how many time I do my research  on them I can't never find anything....it doesn't say anything else besides their name, position, and age...' While I was looking I heard a knock on the door. I then quickly hide the papers under a lot of papers and puts the paper into my drawer.  I cleared my throat and go back into my regular monotone voice" come in...." The door opened to show Slivers butlers, (Y/N) with a tray of sweets and tea and Sebastian " My lord here's Sliver butlers..." " thank you but where is Sliver.... I asked for her too did I not?" I looked over at (Y/N) to see her lookin down avoiding my contact. " ah well that's was the idea...but she wanted us to see if she wants to be spoken too only or not...." I looked confused a bit and nods" yes we will speak alone...its about something. Important...." " I see.....then we shall go get milady right now." Sliver butlers bows a bit and disappears from my office leaving me, Sebastian and (Y/N) there. " well...as soon as Sliver gets here I want you two to leave do you understand?" Both Sebastian and (Y/N) bows a bit and then Sliver and her butlers in my office. " Ah ms. Sliver...please have a seat-" " looks like its time for us to leave now....Ms. (Y/N) if you please...." Sebastian drags (Y/N) out my office, bows and closed the door. I sweat dropped a bit and sighs. ' those idiots.....' " anyway.....Ms. Sliver...I bet your wondering why I called you here....well....you know actually why....Sliver Takashi..... Or is that even your name. And you can stop acting all quiet. I know thats only an act...along with your costume...." As I said this I looked up at her to see that she had a wide, creepy and evil smile on her face.

??? POV:

I smiled big as he finally realize who I am....well... My true self if is should say....he dosent know the other secret about me. " ...heh...so after 3 months you finally realize who I am? How much so you know to be exact?" " I know that your real name isn't Sliver Takashi.....its Elliana Sakamichi... A shape shifter and a vampire demon...am I correct?" My smile disappears as I sighs and puts my fist on the side of my face with one leg crossed over the other. " really...that's it? After 3 months that's all you know?" I sghed again as I changed my form I to my new one ( picture above). " these three are the same...what have you found out about them?" " Envy, Greed and Wrath are the sin demons....they are demons who sold their souls to the sins-" I sighed and point my index finger at him" stop there....see that's were your wrong...." " huh...but I-" " why would we sell my soul ....if we don't have one..." Wrath smirks and I notice not just Ciel surprised look...but someone listening into our conversation. I smirked to myself and giggle softly' well well....looks like the game is already starting....'

~To be continued ~