The Little Mermaid?

Start from the beginning

Dean – Mary calm down.

Mary – Don't you dare tell me to calm down! Dean, I need you please come back. If it turns out to be true that this place is my home I want to share it with you.

Dean – Mary, I'm sorry. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Mary – Thank you, wait a few minutes how far did you get last night?

Dean – *Coughs as he says* The city limits.

Mary - *Smiles as she realizes he really wouldn't have left them* Okay we'll wait in the diner.

As the phone hangs up I turn to Sam and smile. "Dean's on his way." 

Sam smiles as he says, "How far did he get before he stopped?" 

I smile brightly as I say, "The city limits." 

Sam chuckles as he says, "That's almost as far as the first time." 

I smile as I remember the last time Dean had tried to leave me behind, when he started feeling guilty about me getting hurt on the job. I smile as the two of us continue to make our way to the diner to wait for Dean. As Dean pulls into view I stand and quickly make my way out to him. As he turns around I throw my arms around his neck and hold him tight.

"I'm sorry," Dean says as his hold tightens on me the smell of leather filling my senses. 

"I just have one thing to say," I say as I pull away and look up into his gorgeous green eyes. I smile as I reach back and throw a right hook catching Dean in the jaw. 

"What the hell Mary?!" Dean says as he grabs his jaw. 

"That's for leaving me," I continue throwing punches at him until I feel someone pull my hands back keeping me from hitting Dean. 

"Calm down Mary!" Sam says as he lifts me into the air as I thrash around trying to connect my fists or feet with something.

"Dean grab her feet!" 

"Uh huh man, you've never been kicked by her; you do it!" Dean says moving away from my thrashing feet. 

"Sam you better let me go or so help me," I say as I throw my weight forward and kick him in the stomach. 

"Dammit Mary!" Sam says as he releases my hands to wrap his arms around his stomach. 

"Sorry Sammy I warned you." I say as I turn toward Sam's bent over form. 

"See, that's why I wouldn't grab her feet." Dean says as he smiles smugly. I slowly turn toward him my eyes red with anger. "Babe, calm down. I came back okay?" Dean says as he backs away from me. I smirk as I walk toward. He quickly moves back placing the impala between us. 

"Dean the longer you run from me the harder the punishment." I say as I start to chase him around the impala completely oblivious to the crowd that had started to gather around us.

"I'm not stopping, the last time you hit me was back at the bar a few nights ago." I raise an eyebrow as the memory pops into my mind. 

"Um, probably not a good idea to remind her of that right now." Sam says as he once again puts himself between Dean and me. 

Grabbing my arms Sam stops me and yells out, "Mary stop!" I freeze as the angry dad voice comes out of Sam making my anger turn to fear. Sam leans down until he is right next to my ear and whispers, "Mary people are watching us." My eyes widen as I look around at all the people watching us.

 "Oops." I say as my eyes move back to him. 

"Sorry, for the commotion." Sam says as he ushers me into the car.