Chapter 13:

Chapter Thirteen

He looked at me dumbly, like he was unsure if he heard it right. I giggled at his stupid expression, and waved my hand in front of him. “Hey!” I snapped at him.

“God, are you damn serious?” he asked me and I rolled my eyes at him, while I crack my favorite joke.

“Dude, how many times do I have to tell you that I am Severus.”

“Claire, be serious.” He muttered.

I stared at him with a blank expression. “Do I look like I’m joking?” I asked him. God, what is wrong with this creature? He was the one who told me to say ‘yes’ anytime, or if I was ready. Here I am, answering him but there he is, asking me a dumb question if I am serious.

“Bullshit,” he cursed. At first, I thought he was mad or something, that’s why my heart raced. But he smiled sweetly at me, brushing off the idiotic expression that was plastered on his face and my heart melted. “You don’t know how happy I am.”

He was about to crash his arms on my body, definitely ignoring the table between us, when I stopped him. “Hep, we’re inside a public restaurant.” I grinned.

“So?” he asked and I give him a ‘duh’ look. “Okay, I get it. Let find a good place for our celebratory activity then?” he smiled naughtily, and I returned it to him.

“Let me think about it,” I said with a teasing tone while putting my fingers on my chin, but inside my head I was really thinking of a good place while we have our private moment.  When I finally thought of a perfect place, I smirked at him. “What about the place where your motorbike was parked? It’s pretty dark there.” I uttered, wiggling my eyebrows.

Kale chuckled lightly, while he shook his head in disapproval. “Naughty girl,” he said still chuckling.

My lips formed into a tiny pout. “What, you don’t like the idea?”

“No, I like it.” he said, but the hint of humor in his voice was still obvious.

“Then let’s go.” I stood up and grabbed his arms. I then pulled him outside this fancy Chinese restaurant. I am really going to miss this, and I will make sure that I’m gonna suggest this restaurant to Adria—

I did not say that, I murmured to myself. I am not going to think of Adrian and his bitch this time while I’m having my quality time with my newfound boyfriend.

When we set our feet on the dark parking lot, I pulled him with much more force towards his motorbike. Sure, there were cars and other vehicles that surrounded his motorbike, but at least there were no people passing by. I can hear the little noise that the cicadas made. The air was stiff and cold, but once I laid my butt on the motorbike and pulled Kale closer to me, feeling his hot breath on my face, I feel no cold.

Staring into his deep hazel eyes, I whispered to him. “You’re a strong person, Kale. That made me admire you more.” I said before crashing my lips into his. He seemed shocked by my sudden action because I felt him stiffen. His shock didn’t stop me from moving my lips. Once he managed to compose himself, I could feel his lips slowly moving, synchronizing my action.

This time, he was on the lead. His kisses were different from the previous one; it was fierce. Still, I answered his kisses with the same passion.

His hands started to roam around my body, making me stifle a moan. He pushed me on his motorbike, making it shake a little that made me stop. He groaned in frustration. “Wait, I’m afraid your devilish motorbike would fall.” I said while gasping for air.