Chapter Eight

Okay guys I'm so sorry, I seem to always be late with updates (BLAME SCHOOL) but I have finished. I am putting this little thing here because I have something very serious to say.

It has come to my attention that a girl on Wattpad has followed me, read my story, and stolen my idea writing practically the same plot line as I have. I know that this doesn't concern most of you but I'm actually really annoyed about this because I really did think of this and it came to me when I re-read a book I wrote a while ago 'The Road To A New Beginning'.

Please do not copy my idea. Its rude and honestly drove me mad because I really don't know how to react. I've been told by friends to message her, others to report and some said that I should be happy someone liked the idea so much they wanted to use it as their own.

But this is my story that I wrote for my best friend and I don't want it to be copied. I'm sorry for this little rant but I do ask that you don't copy my idea for the story.

But now that that's been said on with the story!

Chapter Eight

“Travis” The words hit me like a wave knocking the breath out of me. Isn’t that illegal or something? Spreading information you learn about a person as a PRIVATE investigator. I'm sure it is. "He must have told someone or went to the press because it’s come to the media and I’ve tried to keep it out of the media but I don’t know how long it will last before its everywhere” She admitted. I was too shocked to speak and the guys seemed to notice as they looked over. But I couldn’t pay attention to them.

“T-Travis?” I repeated. She let out a sigh.

“I'm calling Louis now, come home soon okay?” I nodded even though she couldn’t hear me.

“Of course, I’ll come as soon as I can” I told her and soon the dial tone hit my ear and I turned to the guys who were watching me with concern.

“I have to go” I told them.

“I’ll drive you, where are you going?” Harry offered jumping off his seat.

“Home” I told him but my thoughts were everywhere but focused. I was worried. No I wasn’t worried people would know me as Louis sister. I was worried that people would know me.

I was worried about the fact that now I'm going to be well known, I can't go out with friends, shop, I’ll be known, be seen. Mum and I had talked about this, the reason she didn’t want to come out was not only that she would be known as a bad mother but would be putting me in danger. Fans may not like me, people may try to hurt me, but most of all, I might not be good enough. What if I give the family and boys a bad name? This was never suggested by my mother, nor did I bring it up with her, but we both had the thought on our minds.

"What happened?” Harry asked.

“Travis went to the press, now they know about me” I told him. He looked confused about how worried I was and he opened his mouth then closed it again before speaking.

“Weren’t you going to come out anyway?” He asked, “Tell them who you were?” I nodded.