9

Lucky's POV

I am pretty sure Jack had left the party, I have been low key looking around for her as Emily and I migrated around the house. She is being extra clingy tonight, not that I mind but I am pretty sure she is just doing it to make Caroline jealous, they had a falling out last week and I seem to be stuck in the middle.

"Lucky, babe," Emily's voice drunkenly whispers into my ear. "Why don't you come to the bathroom with me, I think I need help fixing my hair."

This was clearly her attempt to get me in the bathroom so we can hook up. If there is one thing Emily isn't, it is subtle. She looked sluttier then ever in tight black high waisted shorts and a crop top that is just barley covering her bra.

I didn't answer but smirked as I saw Caroline glaring angrily at the two of us. It was kind of hot seeing these two girls so mad at each other.

"What do you think?" Emily plants a kiss on my neck hovering there for a moment.

"I am actually gonna head home now."

She pulls back. "Are you joking?"

"No, I'm tired."

She rolls her eyes like a pro and her mouth hangs open in disgust that she didn't get her way.

"Fine, don't come texting me for nudes tonight when you decide you actually do want to get off."

I can't help but not take her seriously because 1. She is only acting mad at me and will surely be breathing down my neck for a hook up tomorrow and 2. Even if she was mad she would still end up sending me nudes, that's how easy it is with her.

"I can always just ask Caroline." I shrug and the look on her face made it hard not to laugh. Of course that was a little harsh but her reaction was worth it. The moment was perfect for me to leave. Jacks was definitely not here any more so I just decided to thank Caroline for the party and duck out.

Landon also seemed to leave the party earlier, only about half the cars that were here when I arrived are still parked outside and it was a little passed 2 in the morning. I probably shouldn't be driving in my state but its only a 6 or 7 minute drive to my house from here.

The roads were empty and my mine drifts to Jack. We had a good time at the game, she doesn't talk much but I like it because I feel like I am always the silent one in situations. Everything that I have said to her is true, I hear people talking about her all the time, and she has a lot of people's attention in a good way. She is just a bit of an introvert and a bit inattentive to other people.

My house come in to view and I roll slowly down my street so I can pull in carefully. My mom's car was in the drive way. Shit. This is going to be a tough one to explain.

I decide my best bet is to come in through the back door and take the stairs from the kitchen up to my room staying far away from my mother's room.

My plan is pretty much full proof and I make it to my bed room quietly navigating through the dark house quite easily. Nothing seems more satisfying then a hot shower and sleep. I take in the scent of my room and exhale deeply.

I fall on my back sinking into my bed. Some how my trail of thoughts bring me to Jacks. Jacks. Did she make it home safely? I lean forward to look out my window. The light in her room is dim but I can tell she is in there from the shadow that is cascaded on the back wall. I can't see her though and I feel a little disappointed at the thought.

My eyebrows furrow and my body jolts forward so I can get a better view of her room when I see another shadow move across the wall. A much bigger one I might add, the figure comes into view and I see no one other then the son of a bitch himself. Landon is wearing a pair of black boxer with skulls on them, that he clearly stole from me because I have been looking for them for months now. He is shirtless and his hair looks wet.