Dear Romeo, I hate thee! Love, Juliet. Chapter 7.

Meghan's POV:

 No way. I thought looking at Lucy in shock. A date? They were going to go on a date?! Lucy blushed and smiled at Aaron.

 " When and where?" She asked looking at the ground. Luke screamed and started dancing. I laughed looking at him. Gosh why won't he ask me out! It's so not fair. I glanced around as Aaron and Lucy talked together and noticed the thing Lissa, the ho, had dropped.

 It was a picture. Of me! And her. I gasped looking at it suddenly remembering. But that girl had been named Kelsey. I walked over to Aaron and tapped him on the shoulder. He glared and at me and Lucy went over to talk to Luke.

 " Do you remember Kelsey Horrigan?" I asked him. Aaron nodded. " Yeah she actually reminds me of Lissa." I looked him in the eye and handed him the picture.

Lucy POV:

" So how old are you?" I asked Luke. Luke smirked. "18." I looked him up and down and smirked. " You look five though how cute." Luke glared at me and walked away. I laughed turning to see Meghan and Aaron talking in hushed voices.

They looked upset and pissed off.

"Aaron?" I called out. He looked at me and smiled. " Yeah?" I smiled back. " Don't be late tomorrow. I'll be waiting." I said walking away. I know he was staring at me the whole time. How cute!

I was excited. My first real date with Aaron. I giggled lying on my bed. Aaron was an angel. I thought. Even as a child he had always loved me like an adult. I got up and grabbed my cell phone feeling good.

 " Ivana speaking."

Luke's POV:

" Hey guys are you ready to go?" I asked looking at Meghan and Aaron. Aaron nodded and I smirked. " So where are you going to take Lucy tomorrow?" Meghan asked. Aaron smiled. " Oh someplace nice. I told her to wear a dress."

I stopped and my mouth was open. " Are you really taking her there?" I asked in shock. No way. Aaron nodded. " I'm taking her to the ball, of course."

Lissa POV:

I growled hitting the punching bag. What a complete waste of my time being friends with that bitch. I thought looking at the picture of her taped to the puching bag. BAM!

Then my phone rang. I looked at it in confusion then gasped. I picked it up and slipped into the fake accent I had so long ago.

"Kelsey speaking."