Dear Romeo, I hate thee! Love, Juliet Chapter 4

Lucy POV:

  I could not belive my bad luck. I thought looking into the mirror of Aaron's car. Of course I would have to see him again. My one true love. Yeah right. I had just been goofing around with Meghan when somebody walked up. He was hot and very familiar.

  " YOUR THAT GUY FROM THE FOUNTAIN AND THE ICE CREAM STORE!" I yelled out at the same time Meghan said. " Aaron?" Wait. WHAT!!!! Aaron. My Aaron. I looked at the guy, Aaron, in disbelief.

  " Aaron?" I asked wanting to hide somewhere anywhere. I felt my heart give a tug. Oh god.... Aaron smiled. " Hi Lucy. I wanted to talk to you before but you wouldn't let me." I nodded. Of course he would be the guy to have pushed me into a fountain. The guy who smiled when I orderd my favorite ice cream. Ohhhhh!!! Crap crap crap crap!

  "Anyway I have to go." I said in a fast voice walking to my house. " Lucy come for a drive with me." Aaron asked and stupid me I saw his hopeful face and caved. " Around the block and that's it." I said jumping into his car which wasn't bad looking. It was black and very fast.. Nice....

  " Soooo Aaron. How have you been." I asked after turning away from the mirror. At least I looked nice and I swore to myself along time ago that if I ever saw Aaron again I would diss him so bad he would regret leaving me. " Good. I see you live in the same house as always Luce." I winced. " It's Lucy now." I said in an annoyed voice.

 " Oh sorry." I shrugged. " Whatever. It's been what seven years or something?" I sighed and almost cried in relief when I saw my house approaching. " Lucy I'm sorry." Aaron said. I looked at him in surprise. Then I started laughing. " It wasn't your fault you had to move. You didn't even tell me though." I said after laughing for like five minutes. Aaron groaned and pulled into my driveway. I got serious.

  " I'm different now Aaron. Your not my anything anymore. Good-bye." I said hopping out of the car and walking to my front door not looking bad.

Lissa POV:

  I sat in front of my computer thinking. No way could it be possible. I haven't seen her in years... I glanced at the picture of my friend from England. Meghan. Not possible. Things don't happen like that. Besides she doesn't remember me anyways. The girl who dated her brother before getting her heart broken. Aaron wasn't it? I grabbed for my cellphone and dialed 330 986 1777.

  " Lucy Hale speaking." I sighed in relief. " Lucy we need to talk." I said looking at the picture again. " Sure Lissa. Tomorrow at my house. Bring a watergun." I looked at the phone in confusion before laughing. " Sure I guess. You know I hate getting wet though." Lucy laughed. " Yeah whatever. See you tomorow." Lucy hung up and I went off in search of a watergun. YAY WATERGUN BATTLE!!!

Meghan POV:

  " So she doesn't like you anymore huh?" I asked Aaron who was crying on his bed. I felt horrible and I knew I had to make Lucy love him again. Somehow.........