Dear Romeo, I hate thee! Love, Juliet Chapter 5.

Lucy POV:

Oh yeah baby. I thought laughing grabbing my dad's watergun from when he was like twenty five. It doesn't really freak me out that badly though that my dad still has it....... Yeah I'm kinda weried out now. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and put on shorts and a tank top that had a winking face on it. Cute!

" Lucy! Your friend is here!" I smiled. " Coming!" I yelled running down the stairs the watergun behind my back. Meghan stood outside wearing the excat same outfit as me. " Oh my god!" We both yelled laughing. Meghan looked distant though. Something was bothering her.....

" Hey is your friend Lauren coming over too?" Meghan asked me. Lauren? I thought walking outside with her. " Oh you mean Lissa. Yeah she said she would." I said smiling. Something had been up with Lissa too. Maybe her and Meghan were both PMSing or something. Ewww! I thought trying to shake that horrible thought out of my head.

Suddenly a huge bucket of water was poured on my head. " AHHHH!" I screamed turning around to see a familiar face. " Aaron's friend from the mall!" I yelled out smiling in triumph. Yeah I remembered him! The boy smiled and Meghan's face lit up. Hmmm maybe there's something there?

" I'm Luke. Nice to meet you Lucy." I rolled my eyes and took out my watergun. " Yeah thanks for the bucket blondie." I said hitting him with water. Wow this thing really works! I smirked. " Stop it!" Luke yelled running around the yard. I laughed and chased him. " Say sorry!" I yelled back. Luke groaned and kept running. Finally he yelled. " Alright woman! I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I stopped chasing him and turned around and walked back to Meghan who was laughing, rolling around on the floor.

"Um Meghan you know people don't actually ROFL right?" I asked her. Meghan looked confused. " They don't." She said getting back up. I laughed. " N-no." I manged to say between my bursts of laughter. Meghan blushed and Luke smiled at her. Awwwww.

" Lucy!" A voice called I turned around and smiled. " Lissa!" I yelled looking at her. She looked so cute with her hair in a braid. Then I noticed something that made me think. No flipping way. Lissa was wearing shorts and a winking face tank top! Meghan and me looked at her than at each other. We all laughed except Luke who looked confused and out of place.

" Hey Meghan Aaron texted me." Luke said after they had stopped laughing. I tensed up. Great. Aaron again. " He said he can't come, he doesn't like water." I snorted. Luke looked at me in shock. " He loves water. I said feeling out of sorts. " We used to play in the pool all the time. He's lying to you." I said feeling llike crying. God Aaron. And I pushed him away. Stupid!

"Meghan where is he?"

Aaron's POV:

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more." I sang feeling like crap. Lucy had seen me again and I blew it. " OOOHHHH WOOAHHHH!" I sang jumping up and down smiling for the first time since yesterday. " Oh, I don't know why you're not there. I give you my love, but you don't care. So what is right and what is wrong Gimme a sign." I heard footsteps so I turned my boombox down. " Meghan?" I called out feeling alone and very scared.

" It's me you big baby." A very sweet familiar voice called out. I looked up in surprise at Lucy. " Luce, I mean Lucy. What are you doing here?" I asked moving away from her. Afraid of being hurt.I saw her face fall and tears came out of her eyes. " I'm sooo sorry Aaron. I-i'm so confused right now."

I ran over to her without thinking and hugged her. She looked up at me and I leaned it.......

CLIFFHANGER!!! LOL SORRY YOU GUYS!