Chapter 2

☆*Unexpectedly expected*☆

After the whole bottle dropping incident everything went fine so far.

After recess , my class had PE lessons, which I'm not that fond of, because I am a pure blood thats why I have got all the different types of vampire powers.

"Okay, everybody will be leaving to the practical hall for some lessons" said Mr. Thompson.

We all left for the hall, but before that got dressed in some sport clothes.

I get dressed into a more comfortable sport wear. A black long sleeve top with a pink and black tights. I tie my hair up right in a high ponytail.

"Well, seems like we are ready to start. Today you are going to be assigned with a partner against whom you will have to fight with using your special ability and the vamp that wins between the 2 gets a free period."said Mr. Thompson.

List of  powers:

Jessica- super strong
Damien- fire
Kathy- protective mind shield
Annalise- mind control
Harry- air/wind
Skyler- electricity( all the other powers)

Although, I have all the powers, my speciality is electicity. I am not the type of person who shows off, but I only use my powers in a case of emergency.

"Partners will be as follows: Harry-Damien, Kathy- Annalise..."

This could only mean one thing.

"Jessica-Skyler. Good luck and fight, beat, win." Mr.Thompson said.

First up was Annalise against Kathy. I really wanted her to win, because if I dont win at least she will.

"Go Annalise! " I screamed which caused all eyes on me.

At last the match was over and Annalise actually won. I was so proud of her. Suddenly I remembered that I am next and Jessica showed a sign saying 'you're dead'.

" Jessica and Skyler, you're up"

As soon as I got on the platform, she charged towards me, I wasn't yet ready.
Eventually I landed upside down on my back.

"Yeah Jessica, beat her up!" Everyone but Annalise shouted.

"Get up princess. Dont you wanna fight? I'm so ready to take you down. "

I get up, get my grip and Jessica charges towards me. I wait for the right time...3...2...1 and punch her in her stomach. Point for Skyler.

She gets up aggressively and clenches her fist and run towards me. This time the electricity flows through me and I electrocute her.

"That's the way you do it, Skye. " Annalise shouts out and cheers.

While looking at Annalise, Jessica steathily comes behing me and hits my back. I fall to the ground in pain.

"Poor you, the bond between you and your friend is so strong that it can hurt one of you. Wait, that wouldn't be nice. How about both of you." Jessica says

I open my eyes and see her walking towards a scared Annalise. I jump up and get so angry that a few words mumble out of my mouth.

"Here is the girl who wears the crown, turn this girl upside down!"

All of a sudden, Jessica is lifted up in the air and she actually is upside down.

What just happened. I just mumbled words that came out of my mouth and it turned out to work.

" Jessica, get down from there. Are you okay?" Mr. Thompson asked.

"Does it look like I am? Get me down from here! Its all Skyler's fault! Get me down!" Jessica wailed.

" I don't know how to get her down or how I got her up in the air. I guess we should just pull her down." I said.

We all dragged her down, but it was hard.

"I think thats enough for today. Everyone leave, get dressed and go to class." Mr. Thompson says

"Woah! What just happened in there Skye. First the fighting and now the Boom Clap and Poef, Jessica is uoside down." Harry says.

" I don't know myself, but I'm gonna find out."

_________________________________________

《 Author's Note/AN》

So how did you like this chappie. I know it's kinda short but I wanna keep you guys in suspense. Soo...

Vote

Comment

And

Hope u likie...