Chapter 2: Suprise

~Skyler POV~

My eyes were wide and my mouth was hanging open. In front of me was a kitchen, but it wasn't mine. Nothing was in the same place, and there was a person standing in front of the coffee machine, back facing me.

I finally shut my mouth and turned around and snuck back towards "my" room. The door looked different. I opened it quietly and noticed that it wasn't MY room. It looked the same - bed next to the closet, two small windows with a dresser underneath them, and a walk-in closet on the opposite wall.

One thing was different - there was a person sleeping on an extra bed tucked into the corner!

I cautiously walked towards the bed and leaned over the person, trying to see their face.

"Ahhh who the heck is he, I don't know him?!"

He rolled over and opened his eyes to see me over him, looking at him terrified.
He screamed loudly, "Jaebum! Help!! Theres a crazy person in here!"

I shrieked loudly and fell backwards, onto the cold wooden floor. I realized that it had to be a nightmare.. Theres no way these people could just appear randomly in my house!

"Jackson? What's going on?" I look upside down at the door, to see another person panting and eyes wide and alarmed. I rolled over quickly and stood up. "Huh? What language are you speaking?"

The guy in the doorframe was really good looking and was very muscular... Oh my god! He didn't have a shirt on! His voice snapped me from my thoughts, but I couldn't tell what he was saying. "Uh what did you just say? Jackson, is she speaking English?"

I stared at him, confused and flinched when the guy in my bed started talking. "Hey girl, can you speak Korean? My friend JB can't speak English very well." I turned my head and shook my head slightly. "No, I can't speak Korean but WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE? Ahh! You can't just come in uninvited!"

The guy stared at me like I was an alien and said condescendingly, "okay first things first this is the house that I share with my band, and second of all how the heck did you get in here?"

I furrow my eyebrows and run out of the room, frustrated. I don't really care what I'm wearing, but I need to get out of here. I run straight towards the door and open it loudly, banging it behind me. I run down the steps only realizing at the bottom that this didn't look like the scenery at my house. I sat down on the bottom step of the pathway and put my head in my hands. Before I knew it, hot tears staring falling in between my hands. I was sobbing in seconds, the stress of the situation had finally caught up to me. The last time I cried was years ago, when my older brother had gotten into a car crash and was in a coma ever since.

"Wait! Don't cry! I hate seeing people sad..."
I opened my eyes, and I was in a small room, perfectly square and bright white. There were no windows and only two chairs. I was sitting on one of the two chairs in the room. There was a person opposite me sitting on the other chair and looking at me with concerned and confused eyes. "Annyeong? I'm Yugyeom... Who are you and where are we?"