Pause on Sex!

So after getting kicked out of my niece's birthday party, my brother thought we needed professional help. He recommended us to a therapist about our sex life. Which I thought was okay, but apparently not. The therapist said that we need more than therapy, so he recommended us to sex camp. It was hell.
A week starting sex camp:

So it's our first day here at sex camp, and they tell us that we have to be separated for the whole time. At first, I thought I could do it, but my body said something else."Okay, Ms.Christy your cabin is right over here." One of the camps employs's took me to a cabin with two dudes and another girl. The girl looked like an emo, and one of the guys were gay and the other was here with his wife. I could already tell that this was going to be a long week.
It was our first night there and I could only wonder how Jasmine was doing."Okay, people, it's now 6 o'clock and it's time for dinner." The food wasn't that bad but I wanted Jasmine's food more. Finally, 10 minutes in and Jasmine comes in for dinner. Thing is as soon as she saw me they pointed her to a different table. We weren't allowed to sit next to each other! What the fuck!
       "Excuse me miss, I would like to sit next to my baby." The lady looked at me all cross-eyed and said, "umm no ma'am we can't allow that." I thought to myself this bitch done lost her mind. So I asked again, and in the same way, that woman said no. They had to escort me out of the eating hall. I wasn't too proud of that.
This may just turn out to be the worst week of my life. My body's craving for Jasmine's. I don't know how long I can take it." Oh, sweetie, you'll be okay I promise that. It was the gay guy. I think his name was John.
He had a nice smile and silver hair. He wore glasses, but had a cute face."Oh yeah, how do you know?" He reminded me of my older brother with his smile."Because we all share the same feelings with our loved ones." I knew he was right, but I guess I never thought about anyone else.
Maybe this pause from sex wouldn't be that bad......Nah I don't think so. Fuck them I want Jasmine now.